ADVERTISEMENT

A summary of the Democrat positions on the border over the past five years.

Dec 31, 2014
With receipts.

“A summary of the Democrat positions on the border over the past five years.

2020 Joe Biden: Trump is racist. No more deportations. Free healthcare for illegals. The days of telling people they can't come are over. Anyone who wants to come should surge to the border. I will roll back all of Trump's border security policies on day 1.

2020 Kamala Harris: Crossing the border should not be a crime. Free healthcare for illegals. America has strong arms to embrace anyone who wants to come. We should never tell anyone not to come. Trump says that and he is racist. Trump even sent people back home. That's so evil.

Jan. 2021 Biden: I just rolled back all of Trump's border security measures!

March 2021 Biden: Wow, a lot of people are showing up at the border. I can't figure out why. I know, I'll put Kamala in charge of figuring out why they are coming and have her stop the surge of migrants to the border.

March 2021 Biden: I never told migrants to come. Migrants, don't come!

June 2021 Kamala: I know last year I told everyone to come but now I'm Vice President. Don't come. Don't come. If you come without permission, we will send you back home.

2022 Kamala, Biden, Mayorkas: Everything is fine, the border is secure.

2023 Kamala, Biden, Mayorkas: Everything is fine, the border is secure.

January 2024 Biden: Of course the border isn't secure. It's ridiculous to believe that. I haven't believed that the border is secure in years.

February 2024 Biden: The only reason the border is not secure is Donald Trump.

July 2024 Entire Democrat Party: Ok the border is a mess. Handling of it has been a disaster. Blame Biden. Blame Mayorkas. Blame anyone but Kamala. She had nothing to do with it. In fact she hasn't been responsible for anything as Vice President.”

Receipts, bitches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT