ADVERTISEMENT

Biden border restrictions bring sharp drop in illegal crossings

It has been well documented (see Texas) that the undocumented workers have helped the U S economy.

To answer all of the repubs asking why Biden waited so long, let me say this, maybe he believes it will help him beat the twice impeached convicted felon on 34 counts donnie trump. That's what this is all about, so good for Joe Biden. Do whatever it takes to win. donnie trump would be proud.

Last edited:
Reactions: cigaretteman
I wonder why Biden didn't do this sooner.

I wonder why Biden chose to reverse Trump's border policies during Biden's first week in office.

Now we have a few extra million illegals having to be adjudicated, and cared for, probably for years.
I wonder why trump's wall hasn't stopped any of them.

So you're suggesting Border security is more of a policy issue rather than actually physically closing off the border?

Both. I see Biden Admin 100% incentivizing and facilitating mass migration into the US intentionally by his actions. All talk about policy reform is complete BS by him and Dems. All lies, all of their empty lies. Watch their actions.

Secrecy, Gaslighting, & Lies.

That is the Biden policy.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie and Kelsers
Both. I see Biden Admin 100% incentivizing and facilitating mass migration into the US intentionally by his actions. All talk about policy reform is complete BA by him and Dems. All lies, all of their empty lies. Watch their actions.
A bipartisan immigration deal was put forth earlier this year, and house republicans wouldn't even discuss it, much less vote on it.

Talk about empty lies.

A bipartisan immigration deal was put forth earlier this year, and house republicans wouldn't even discuss it, much less vote on it.

Talk about empty lies.

A shitty deal is worse than no deal. I do not believe Dems would have honored any deal on legislation on immigration. They do not follow the spirit or letter of the laws on the books right now. Why would they start after the new legislation is passed?

A shitty deal is worse than no deal. I do not believe Dems would have honored any deal on legislation on immigration. They do not follow the spirit or letter of the laws on the books right now. Why would they start after the new legislation is passed?
Your speculation is worthless. Please cite facts. When republicans held the U.S. House, Senate and Whitehouse, how many immigration/border bills were passed? How many were presented?

You aren't wrong but people vote for what they care about and some really don't care about his convictions.
Jenna Jameson could run as a Dem on the
promise of reestablishing Roe V Wade and people would vote for her.

EDIT: People are selfish and don't care unless it harms them. His money handling didn't hurt them and he didn't sexually assault them so they will justify their vote for him
Which is why I consistently mention how dumb our electorate is.

Biden would have signed Lankford’s bill. It didn’t get passed because a guy not in our government said it couldn’t pass…because Biden couldn’t have a win. Party over country.

Talk about empty lies.
That was a funding bill for Ukraine. Get back to us when you can show the Senate was willing to do a standalone bill.

Or we can simply look at the recent results based on a policy change and EO, that could have happened 3 years ago.

That was a funding bill for Ukraine. Get back to us when you can show the Senate was willing to do a standalone bill.

Or we can simply look at the recent results based on a policy change and EO, that could have happened 3 years ago.
When republicans held the US House, Senate and Whitehouse, how many border security bills were introduced, discussed and voted on?

Reactions: cigaretteman
I think a lot or people see Trump as simply being the guy who isn’t liberal. The hatred is so strong right now, that the Republican candidate could be Charles Manson and he’d get millions of votes.

Larry the cable guy could win. A kid rock/pillow guy ticket would be nigh unstoppable.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT