ADVERTISEMENT

A Tale of Two Parties

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.
Can i get that video or transcript link?
TIA.
Still waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: poophawk
The wall that exist that this admin kept building on and then eventually shut down, with materials on site, due to lack of funding?

It would have been done 2 years ago if the 10% for the big guy would have made sense. Dictator like being in the Supreme Court over regulating speech? Or more like Using executive orders to spend tax payer dollars without votes?

Interesting it lacked funding. I thought trump promised that Mexico would pay for it, where was that funding? trump made the claim and it was false. Just like your false statements about trump getting gas prices lower, it's all BS. How about some if's that are actually obtainable and real.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Interesting it lacked funding. I thought trump promised that Mexico would pay for it, where was that funding? trump made the claim and it was false. Just like your false statements about trump getting gas prices lower, it's all BS. How about some if's that are actually obtainable and real.
Wait a minute..... you really don't know the details of the building materials that are sitting at our border, unused, because this admin squashed building the wall?

Gas was 1.75 under Trump dude can throw feces at every journo in the world if he gets us back there.

Much laughter.....

How do you like the new job?

Kinda ****ed up you lost your old one due to the shitty policies of the curent president and you still gargle his bag like your wife chugging frog sperms at the Saylorville marina.

I haven't been to Saylorville in over 30 years, I guess there's new fun things to do rather than water skiing.

Are you trying to claim that mexico was paying for the wall?
The supplies are sitting there going to waste, because instead of building what we had, this admin decided to be little.bitches because 45 couldn't be right.

Now we have this awesome border situation.

One more time, are you claiming that mexico is paying for the wall?
One more time...
The supplies are sitting there, already paid for.

Biden didn't want to finish the teump.wall, oddly enough started by Obama, because he would show an agreement. Imagine being the guy who built the wall to stop immigration and being the guy who pumps the most oil out of our earth, hell, you might be labeled a republican!! Can't risk that.

trump taxes the middle class, and gave a tax break to the rich and the dumb poors. Those are his two target audiences, the arrogant and the idiots.

Imagine being the dumb shits that still vote thinking a rich person is actually going to tax their rich friends.... ****in idiots amirite?

Give me the guy who atleast said "yeah, it is messed up, but I use the same cheat codes Hilary and all her friends use, which is why she won't do anything about them".

Remember, Trump was in office 4 years, 2 of which were during a pandemic. Biden, has had what 40 years to "tax the rich" (!
amongst all those other dems that sell that bullshit every 4 years. )

Imagine being the dumb shits that still vote thinking a rich person is actually going to tax their rich friends.... ****in idiots amirite?

Give me the guy who atleast said "yeah, it is messed up, but I use the same cheat codes Hilary and all her friends use, which is why she won't do anything about them".

Remember, Trump was in office 4 years, 2 of which were during a pandemic. Biden, has had what 40 years to "tax the rich" (!
amongst all those other dems that sell that bullshit every 4 years. )
I have problem with both sides. The Dems for claiming to tax the rich, and the Repubs for claiming they're going to reduce spending. In the end they all want the money and we're all screwed.

If there could every be a republican that truly wanted to reduce the deficit and cut costs, along with protecting women's right to control their own bodies, they would get my vote.

I have problem with both sides. The Dems for claiming to tax the rich, and the Repubs for claiming they're going to reduce spending. In the end they all want the money and we're all screwed.

If there could every be a republican that truly wanted to reduce the deficit and cut costs, along with protecting women's right to control their own bodies, they would get my vote.
I would love a physical conservative, which Trump is not.

One more time...
The supplies are sitting there, already paid for.

Biden didn't want to finish the teump.wall, oddly enough started by Obama, because he would show an agreement. Imagine being the guy who built the wall to stop immigration and being the guy who pumps the most oil out of our earth, hell, you might be labeled a republican!! Can't risk that.
Man you are dodging the question. So big effing deal the materials are sitting there. Who the hell paid for those materials Mexico or US? Your answer needs to include one of those countries. Don’t dodge it again…

Reactions: SB_SB
the-circus6701.jpg

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT