ADVERTISEMENT

A Talk: Is it time for Black People to leave the Democratic Party?

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Ice Cube and Eddie Griffin (black guys) have recently made news talking about Democrats being the "sneaky racists" and "not doing anything for the black community in 60 years". Funny to hear the people in this video talk about how Eddie is "brave" just to have his own opinion that doesn't line up fully with the left.

Ice Cube and Eddie Griffin (black guys) have recently made news talking about Democrats being the "sneaky racists" and "not doing anything for the black community in 60 years". Funny to hear the people in this video talk about how Eddie is "brave" just to have his own opinion that doesn't line up fully with the left.

So interesting. 🙈. And you’re a dumb ass if you already believe it. Which you do.

They began leaving the party in 2020. Despite the MSM's typical lies about trump being the white supremacist candidate his numbers with black voters improved while Joe biden lost the black vote the dems had in 2016.

giphy.gif

This point was being made back in the 60s by some black leaders/activists.

Nevertheless, unless republicans were to make major economic reform or whatnot, I doubt they'll do anything to win the black vote back.

That said, I could see some siphoning of the black vote over time if they do become the defacto party of the working class and at least market themselves to black communities. In temperament I'm sure there are proportionately as many black conservative personalities as there are white.

The continued cultural immersion we're seeing across race in America also encourages this.

If the democrats ever lose their stranglehold on the black vote it's over for them.
You would think that ... But we also thought that democrats had it made long term because demographics were on their side. Well... That hasn't turned out.

Democrats used to be the working mans party. They used to be anti establishment. They're now the party of the white collar worker.

Point being. . . The parties will keep mutating to stay competitive, their values are much more transient than you'd think.

I am shocked that one of the major members of NWA would be against the establishment. I bet you're going to tell me Chuck D loves the federal government and Santa Claus isn't real.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT