ADVERTISEMENT

A vote for Kamala..

She’s one of the worst candidates the Dems could put forward in 2024 . . .

. . . and yet she is a million billion times better than Trump. That’s why the polls show her favorable in comparison. The majority of Americans cannot stand Trump.

I’m voting Harris and will likely keep voting blue until Republicans purge the MAGA influence from the party, burn the sheets they slept in, and scrubbed all the stains they left behind.
Exactly, the Republican Party needs its butthole bleached. Bigly.

So who do you think that would be?
Not sure yet. But I’m pretty sure I could vote for any independent and it would be better than Harris or Trump.
Not sure why you are that concerned about who I vote for or do you feel the need to mock who it is just to make yourself feel better for voting for the non voted in democrat Harris

Kamala Harris was never “in charge of the border”. She wasn’t a “border czar”. Ever. Period. You’re lying. You shouldn’t blatantly lie. That makes you a liar. You can’t shit your pants because the shit is spewing from your mouth.

Ask Mrs. Willie Brown? Are you fvcking kidding? Ask her, dumbass! She had been legally separated from her husband for TWELVE YEARS before he started seeing Harris. He didn’t have to pay Harris to keep her mouth shut nor she him. Their relationship was completely out in the open.

Crawl back under your rock.
What ever you want to label what she did for the border, Slow Joe put her in charge of the border. She said she was going to get to the root cause and take care of illegal immigration, How did that work out for ya?

Not sure yet. But I’m pretty sure I could vote for any independent and it would be better than Harris or Trump.
Not sure why you are that concerned about who I vote for or do you feel the need to mock who it is just to make yourself feel better for voting for the non voted in democrat Harris
I wasn't going to mock, that may be your own insecurities.

I was just wondering since you've been spending this time shitting on the two major candidates without putting any skin in the game.

Maybe we could get a party that works together with both parties and caters to the large majority of America.
That party has to take a hard pass on the presidency and focus on getting representatives and senators elected - in a world where hyper-partisan gerrymandering, especially on the right, forces candidates to be even more extreme that the incumbent to have a chance in the primary. There is no third party willing to commit to that plan. The money needed to follow that path is beyond prohibitive. The third parties that do exist run presidential candidates to pull in donations then they disappear until the next election. Not a single one of them has ANY impact on Congress.

That party has to take a hard pass on the presidency and focus on getting representatives and senators elected - in a world where hyper-partisan gerrymandering, especially on the right, forces candidates to be even more extreme that the incumbent to have a chance in the primary. There is no third party willing to commit to that plan. The money needed to follow that path is beyond prohibitive. The third parties that do exist run presidential candidates to pull in donations then they disappear until the next election. Not a single one of them has ANY impact on Congress.
Probably because they can’t compete with the hyper-partisan gerrymandering of the right and the democrats like you that blame everything on someone else, even though they are just as guilty of the hyper-partisan gerrymandering.
The reason they struggle is because in the end, most people say they want something better but they can’t leave the cult they belong to. Party over anything else.

Slow Joe put her in charge of the border.
No, he didn't.
She said she was going to get to the root cause and take care of illegal immigration,
No, she didn't.
How did that work out for ya?
For me? Fine. For this country, people heading to the border is going to get worse - far worse - as conditions in their home countries deteriorate. If you wouldn't do the same for your family, I don't know what to tell you.

It's better than the worst president rating though.
Not really. Would you also then agree that the worst governor no matter what party they belong to is better than the worst president rating.
Or the worst janitor for that matter. Being the worst at the top job is always going to be better than the worst person at a job lower than them.

You keep saying that and it isn't more true now than it was the first time. Her task was the same as Biden's under Obama...to investigate root causes in their home countries that were driving people away and to try to develop US policies that might mitigate those home country problems. THAT was her job.

Here's the f'n announcement by Biden on March 24, 2021 at 2:14pm EDT of her role so you can either stop lying or you can keep on keeping on. I suspect I know which it will be.

President Biden: In addition to that, there’s about five other major things she’s handling, but I’ve asked her, the VP, today — because she’s the most qualified person to do it — to lead our efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle and the countries that help — are going to need help in stemming the movement of so many folks, stemming the migration to our southern border.

And, you know, back when I was Vice President, I got a similar assignment, but one of the things we did was we made sure that we got a bipartisan agreement with Democrats and Republicans to provide over $700 million to the countries in the Northern Triangle to determine the best way to keep people from coming is keep them from wanting to leave.

And the reason why so many people were leaving, we learned, was that not only gang violence and trafficking and cartels, but natural disasters, hurricanes, floods, earthquakes. And so it’s not like someone sits around a hand-hewnen [sic] — hand-hewn table somewhere in Guatemala and says, “I’ve got a great idea: Let’s sell everything we have, give the money to a coyote, have him take our kids or us to the border of America, take us across, leave us in the desert. We don’t speak the language. Won’t that be fun?”

One of the ways we learned is that if you deal with the problems in country, it benefits everyone. It benefits us, it benefits the people, and it grows the economies there.

Now...do you have ANYTHING from Biden detailing when that assignment was changed? No? Then GTFO with your blatant lies.
Your rant was interesting and filled with factual quotes.
What has the current administration done to slow fentanyl/synthetic fentanyl?
Has the current administration provided the support needed to stop the flow of those and other drugs?
Why has there been a major shift of illegal immigration to the northern border and why hasn't that been addressed?
The immigration had not slowed at the southern boarder until this election cycle got close. Show's that these other countries can manipulate our elections fairly easily by controlling immigration through their countries when they chose.
You do realize, China, Iran, Russia, and North Korea have been strengthening an alliance that is crippling the U.S?
The Iranians have been selling illicit oil to China and Russia at a fraction of the price per barrel while sanctions were in place and after the current administration lifted some. These oil sales are funding Hamas and Hezbollah to keep the perpetual war alive.
We have spent an unprecedented amount of money on a war Ukraine cannot win while our economy could use the money desperately for infrastructure.
What part of all of this do you as a democrat say yeah shit, we can do better. After an arrest in Pine River Mn of two gentleman with 3.5 pounds of meth headed for Cass County residents and the indigenous people of this area, the good governor of Mn talked about abortion restrictions in Iowa. Hey gov, its okay, there won't be any young females left to have children or abortions. Thanks to my friend Chris's brother who had taken his dog out for a pea and just so happened to sniff the car, that 3.5 pounds was not put out on the street.
Republicans have had their chance also and Ill gladly rant like you about them...
Bill Clinton didn't want Hillary to run as he knew the mess that has become would happen. There is a damn good reason why Clinton/Bush became such good friends. Bill can now sit back and laugh at liberals and republicans who have or will lead this country and the fools that vote for either of them.

Not really. Would you also then agree that the worst governor no matter what party they belong to is better than the worst president rating.
Or the worst janitor for that matter. Being the worst at the top job is always going to be better than the worst person at a job lower than them.
So then Trump > Kamala > any other unnamed independent?

Claiming to be an independent... Not buying that lie from you. I have been a registered independent since I could register to vote, have voted for both parties and can call someone out from either party equally fast. This board is far liberal and you fit. Just own it. I read a far right board once a day that is every bit as comical as this one.
Haha. You can believe whatever the hell you want. In my 40 years of voting I am probably right around 50-50. I may look liberal for this election because of my absolute distain for the orange stained dick tater wannabe…

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
I've never understood why people on this board that claim to be independents get so weird about other people that claim to be independents.
Not weird. Just call out people who won't claim the affiliation they are. Own it. There are so many of you as I have said before that use this board to express things they would never say in public, at work, or to their spouse. That is the weirdness. Not calling bullshit on someone.

Curious. As an independent, what left wing ideas do you support that prevent you from identifying as a conservative?
Easy to answer, I can somewhat agree the healthcare system is in need of major overhaul, I personally don't give a rats ass someones sexual preference even as a devout Christian, My bigger issues are both sides claim issues but do nothing to solve them. It's a fools game you play. I have a federal pension and see the system for what it is.
The parties don't drink whisky and smoke cigars in back rooms to solve issues behind your back anymore as there is true disdain brought on by people on both sides. Trump has been the worst wedge ever to stop the behind the scenes, smokey room deals. Don't get me wrong as it was headed there anyway with OBama as he just was a bull in a china cabinet.
I have great memories of working when Bill Clinton was president because he could let the republicans work on an issue and steal their thunder claiming his victory. Everyone benefited and republicans were winning as much as Clinton was.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
So then Trump > Kamala > any other unnamed independent?
If you are saying that any other unnamed independent has been the worst at whatever it is that did in the past or are currently doing.
I like to think we have one person to vote for that hasn’t been the worst at a previous job.
But then again it is politics, we seem to get the worst of the worst.

What are Democrats thoughts when Harris has the worst VP approval rating in history? That history included Mike Pence and Dick Cheney.
I find it amusing that she achieved that yet still may win the election after only running for 4 months. That says more about Trump than her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT