ADVERTISEMENT

A vote for Kamala..

A VOTE FOR KAMALA IS LIKE SH!TTING YOUR PANTS AND CHANGING YOUR SHIRT!

People on this board have said they’re not concerned about policy and to Vote for Kamala and regroup. It’s all about policy!! Are you voting for homecoming Queen? Let’s break it down
-We are funding 3 proxy wars
-Kamala failed us at the border for 3.5 years as border Czar- fact!
-allowed 15-20m illegals into our country and did nothing!!!!
-She lied about Bidens mental decline- Ray Charles could see he wasn’t right
-Knows nothing about inflation or economics
-Blames the latest jobs report on Trump- you can’t make this sh!t up
-Worst VP in history (28% approval)
-Says people in prison should be allowed to vote
-Supports Tax dollars for reaffirming surgery for Prisoners- again can’t make this up
-Says she will sign executive order to take guns away - best of luck.
- will guarantee a woman’s reproductive rights. Ran same campaign in 2020. Why wait- you been in White House for four years.
- never received a single delegate but your vote was taken away from democrat elites
92% staff turnover as VP
- let’s ask Mrs. Willie Brown is she thinks black families matter!

Kamala is holding votes hostage and will “make changes” when she becomes president. Why wait, you’ve had FOUR YEARS. Google what judge Joe Brown says about her when he worked with her. The excitement is due to being the new person. 2 weeks and still no press conference, interview or agreeing to debate. Save me your ABC debate rhetoric- that was Biden and Trump. Trump went to CNN- come debate on Fox.
BTW- Don Lemon questioned her “blackness” in 2019 and said she was Indian. I do t hear any complaints when Don asked.

This is all I can envision you were feeling while you typed this out. Feel better now?
Nicholas Cage Angrylaugh GIF by HKAtlanta

Sure sucks that the Republicans couldn't have come together to pick a sane candidate, hmm?

And yet the democrats one upped them. They couldn’t pick a sane candidate so the Democratic leaders told you who you are voting for. She’s no peach either.
Okay, didn't realize I was sharing that I love Kamala as the democratic candidate?

What I do realize is that the Republicans truly shit the bed on this one. So many other choices they had and the majority decided, "yep, we want the brain addled, divisive, pos that has cost us the last several elections as our candidate," yet again." 🤣

Ace Ventura Good Call GIF by Jim Carrey

Okay, didn't realize I was sharing that I love Kamala as the democratic candidate?

What I do realize is that the Republicans truly shit the bed on this one. So many other choices they had and the majority decided, "yep, we want the brain addled, divisive, pos that has cost us the last several elections as our candidate," yet again." 🤣

And I didn’t know I was backing up the republicans choice. All I said is that the democrats shit the bed twice instead of only doing it once. Double good call

Lose Ace Ventura GIF

Last edited:
Did I post something that was inaccurate?

Do you have some counterpoints to share?
Everything you posted is hearsay. The whole "this is what I was told" schtick is way over played. If you want someone to take you seriously, be honest.

• Inflation is at an all-time high (I point out it's 3% which they "debunked" with feelings) Inflation is cumulative, to claim it's at 3% is misleading at best. The rate of increase has went down; but inflation is around 20% and still going up.
  • Portfolios are down 60% since 2020 I don't buy this, mine isn't down 60%; but it doesn't someone's hasn't.
  • Unemployment is not low It is low; but there are many people that decided not to go back to work after COVID creating a labor force shortage. According to the US C of C, 66% of those that lost their job during COVID are only somewhat or not very active in searching for work.
  • Can't count covid unemployment numbers against Trump Trump resisted the COVID shutdowns, said it should be up to the states. The shutdowns were bipartisan. If you want to hold it against Trump and not the Democrats that supported it, you're being disingenuous.
  • Lots of anecdotal information overflowing with emotion: Anecdotal evidence is mostly garbage and hearsay is worse.

I think it’s comical. Dems rallying point is to vote against Trump to save democracy. Yet they totally went against democracy to elect Kamala. It doesn’t bother me to much because I know they are doing it just to get votes from blacks and women in an effort to win.
What bothers me is who knows who is making the important decisions if Kamala wins. If Trump wins, all eyes are on him and he’s not allowed to make any major rash decisions. Which one do you really think it’s a bigger risk to ending democracy. The one that told you who you are voting for or the one that won’t be able to make a decision without major pushback and being exposed to another assassination attempt?
I am an independent and after the debacle of a debate, I am glad they switched. Keep your head in the sand regarding your orange candidate. The writing is right there on the wall. Where there is smoke there is fire and all those accusations have merit. They aren’t baseless. He is running to stay out of jail and will do or say anything at this point…I know I won’t change your mind, will have to agree to disagree….

Kamala Harris was never “in charge of the border”. She wasn’t a “border czar”. Ever. Period. You’re lying. You shouldn’t blatantly lie. That makes you a liar. You can’t shit your pants because the shit is spewing from your mouth.

Ask Mrs. Willie Brown? Are you fvcking kidding? Ask her, dumbass! She had been legally separated from her husband for TWELVE YEARS before he started seeing Harris. He didn’t have to pay Harris to keep her mouth shut nor she him. Their relationship was completely out in the open.

Crawl back under your rock.
You are a f&@king idiot if you believe that. She tweeted about it, Lester Holt interviewed her about it because she was in charge. If you get off the liberal talking points you can see the video posted where Biden placed her in charge of the border. 3.5 years and she did nothing about the border and left it wide open.
Don’t be so stupid, think for yourself. It’s not even a debate, she was tasked with the border. You want to talk about tax dollars going to reaffirming surgery for people in prison? Take that liberal sh!t to your safe space.

Last edited:
Reactions: arrrrrghhhh!
"We have to save democracy"
You have an issue when Trump said this is the last election you will ever have to vote in. The bigger issue is, who Trumps cabinet will be, it will be all yes men and no one who can steer the ship back on track when Trump derails it. Who is your voice of reason . . . Vance . . . just wait until Trumps sycophant's call for him to be hanged like Pence if he goes against Trumps direction.

Reactions: VodkaSam
A vote for Kamala Harris is a vote for Bernie Sanders and The Squad.
HELL YEAH IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA KAMALALALALA AND DA SLOW JOE GOTTA BE STOPPED AND DA HITMAN IS HERE TO DO DA JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE ALL YOU RADICAL MARXISTS SHOULD TRY LEAVING DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND START GETTING REAL INFORMATION LIKE DA NEWSMAX AND DA FOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INSTEAD YOU SIT AROUND EATING YOUR SEMEN AND SOY AND LAB MEAT AND WATCH DA MSNBC AND DA COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEANWHILE, ME AND DA FOOKIN HITMAN WILL BE OVER IN SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY CRACKING OPEN A COUPLE CANS OF ICE COLD SPRITE AND MAKING PLANS TO ROUND UP DA ILLEGALS SO WE CAN GET DA FOOKIN CASSVILLE BRIDGE BUILT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA BRIDGE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN DA WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything you posted is hearsay. The whole "this is what I was told" schtick is way over played. If you want someone to take you seriously, be honest.

• Inflation is at an all-time high (I point out it's 3% which they "debunked" with feelings) Inflation is cumulative, to claim it's at 3% is misleading at best. The rate of increase has went down; but inflation is around 20% and still going up.
  • Portfolios are down 60% since 2020 I don't buy this, mine isn't down 60%; but it doesn't someone's hasn't.
  • Unemployment is not low It is low; but there are many people that decided not to go back to work after COVID creating a labor force shortage. According to the US C of C, 66% of those that lost their job during COVID are only somewhat or not very active in searching for work.
  • Can't count covid unemployment numbers against Trump Trump resisted the COVID shutdowns, said it should be up to the states. The shutdowns were bipartisan. If you want to hold it against Trump and not the Democrats that supported it, you're being disingenuous.
  • Lots of anecdotal information overflowing with emotion: Anecdotal evidence is mostly garbage and hearsay is worse.

• Inflation - where do you get the 20% number? Are you talking consumer prices?
Inflation rate graphed (actual data)
• The DJIA is up 20k points since the low point in 2020; my portfolio is up 16% since 2019; maybe if the person invested all of their money in HCQ? My guess is they were making up that they had a portfolio and assuming I did not have one
• Glad we agree although you added some spin; labor force participation rate is 62.7% compared to 63.3% right before covid hit
• I don't blame the high unemployment #s from Covid on Trump just like it's dumb to blame covid induced inflation on Biden; the runaway inflation started during Trump's term and was triggered by the stimulus measures and supply chain crunch; Trump would have faced inflation also but you guys do this dumb "things were better before Biden" nonsense as if Covid didn't happen

How was I not honest? I accurately relayed my experience and used exact quotes. It's like you don't know what these words mean.

You have an issue when Trump said this is the last election you will ever have to vote in. The bigger issue is, who Trumps cabinet will be, it will be all yes men and no one who can steer the ship back on track when Trump derails it. Who is your voice of reason . . . Vance . . . just wait until Trumps sycophant's call for him to be hanged like Pence if he goes against Trumps direction.
When he said “you won’t have to vote again” it’s due to him solving the issues in your years. Bidens director of communications even acknowledged that. Trump could’ve said it better, half the time I wish he’d keep his mouth shut and he’d have this locked up.

I don't disagree with your comments, except that it was Trump supporters (certainly not all Republicans) that got him the nomination. I understood the vote against Hillary which was fine with me, but after that, Trump did nothing special to stay in office outside of border security. In this go-round, Trump is the Democrat's Hillary, so I get that.
Harris has nothing going for her outside of which votes she can attract. I believe she will be an embarrassment for the country but so will Trump.
If I had my way, she can be president and the Republicans can control Congress. Checks and balances. Make them work together or accomplish nothing. It's going to be fun.

Reactions: mattymoknows
I am an independent and after the debacle of a debate, I am glad they switched. Keep your head in the sand regarding your orange candidate. The writing is right there on the wall. Where there is smoke there is fire and all those accusations have merit. They aren’t baseless. He is running to stay out of jail and will do or say anything at this point…I know I won’t change your mind, will have to agree to disagree….
You are correct. I will not be voting for Harris or Trump. Unfortunately I wont be able to change your mind or anyone else voting for the no choice in candidate democracy or the criminal Trump.

You are a f&@king idiot if you believe that. She tweeted about, Lester hold interviewed her about it because she was in charge. If you get of the liberal talking points and can see the video posted where Biden placed her in charge of the border. 3.5 years and she did nothing about the border and left it wide open.
Don’t be so stupid, think for yourself. It’s not even a debate, she was tasked with the border. You want to talk about tax dollars going to reaffirming surgery for people in prison? Take that liberal sh!t to your safe space.
You keep saying that and it isn't more true now than it was the first time. Her task was the same as Biden's under Obama...to investigate root causes in their home countries that were driving people away and to try to develop US policies that might mitigate those home country problems. THAT was her job.

Here's the f'n announcement by Biden on March 24, 2021 at 2:14pm EDT of her role so you can either stop lying or you can keep on keeping on. I suspect I know which it will be.

President Biden: In addition to that, there’s about five other major things she’s handling, but I’ve asked her, the VP, today — because she’s the most qualified person to do it — to lead our efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle and the countries that help — are going to need help in stemming the movement of so many folks, stemming the migration to our southern border.

And, you know, back when I was Vice President, I got a similar assignment, but one of the things we did was we made sure that we got a bipartisan agreement with Democrats and Republicans to provide over $700 million to the countries in the Northern Triangle to determine the best way to keep people from coming is keep them from wanting to leave.

And the reason why so many people were leaving, we learned, was that not only gang violence and trafficking and cartels, but natural disasters, hurricanes, floods, earthquakes. And so it’s not like someone sits around a hand-hewnen [sic] — hand-hewn table somewhere in Guatemala and says, “I’ve got a great idea: Let’s sell everything we have, give the money to a coyote, have him take our kids or us to the border of America, take us across, leave us in the desert. We don’t speak the language. Won’t that be fun?”

One of the ways we learned is that if you deal with the problems in country, it benefits everyone. It benefits us, it benefits the people, and it grows the economies there.

Now...do you have ANYTHING from Biden detailing when that assignment was changed? No? Then GTFO with your blatant lies.

When he said “you won’t have to vote again” it’s due to him solving the issues in your years. Bidens director of communications even acknowledged that. Trump could’ve said it better, half the time I wish he’d keep his mouth shut and he’d have this locked up.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You lie about what Biden said and then you defend this BS. Get your head out of Trump's ass. It's not just the view that stinks.

Reactions: gohawks50
You are correct. I will not be voting for Harris or Trump. Unfortunately I wont be able to change your mind or anyone else voting for the no choice in candidate democracy or the criminal Trump.
Well, I just hope that with a gun to your head, you'd vote for Trump. That's another vote lost for Cheetoman.

Who are you going to vote for?
Does it matter? Is anything else more corrupt than Trump or the party wanting to save democracy by telling you who you will be voting for or the lady that reminds me of Billy Madison talking about business ethics.

Does it matter? Is anything else more corrupt than Trump or the party wanting to save democracy by telling you who you will be voting for or the lady that reminds me of Billy Madison talking about business ethics.

I donno, if you're going to sit here and shit on both the major candidates, just kind of wondered who you thought was better.

Kind of feels like like hearing someone shit on a bowl participant without saying who they cheer for and then finding out they like Nebraska.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
Claiming to be an independent... Not buying that lie from you. I have been a registered independent since I could register to vote, have voted for both parties and can call someone out from either party equally fast. This board is far liberal and you fit. Just own it. I read a far right board once a day that is every bit as comical as this one.

Democrats…No concerns over you never getting to vote for a single candidate currently running for president and the party leadership installing a person who has won zero primaries and received zero votes?
Yes concerns. Still voting for Democrat dumb dumb. No concerns that your guy tried to overthrow the last election? Oh that's right you're still in denial about that because you're totally sane and smart

Claiming to be an independent... Not buying that lie from you. I have been a registered independent since I could register to vote, have voted for both parties and can call someone out from either party equally fast. This board is far liberal and you fit. Just own it. I read a far right board once a day that is every bit as comical as this one.

Curious. As an independent, what left wing ideas do you support that prevent you from identifying as a conservative?

I've never understood why people on this board that claim to be independents get so weird about other people that claim to be independents.

I love these conservatives going "the policies the policies we're the real adults" like people who hate Trump just think he's crass. He has one legislative achievement (permanent tax cuts for wealthy and corporations) which a lot of people oppose

• Haha
Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
I donno, if you're going to sit here and shit on both the major candidates, just kind of wondered who you thought was better.

Kind of feels like like hearing someone shit on a bowl participant without saying who they cheer for and then finding out they like Nebraska.
Or maybe I’m tired or electing someone that’s less of a piece of shit than to other candidate. Why not have more people voting independent in hopes that something in the near future might actually change the crap that’s going on with the two party system.
Maybe we could get a party that works together with both parties and caters to the large majority of America.

Or maybe I’m tired or electing someone that’s less of a piece of shit than to other candidate. Why not have more people voting independent in hopes that something in the near future might actually change the crap that’s going on with the two party system.
Maybe we could get a party that works together with both parties and caters to the large majority of America.
So who do you think that would be?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT