ADVERTISEMENT

About to buy a Surface Pro...

BringIt2017

HR All-State
Dec 15, 2018
Good idea?

I’ve been wanting a 2 and 1 for a while and finally pulling the trigger. It looks like they’ve improved the stylus technology to actually be usable and I’m sick of dragging around my bulky laptop.

I’ll now have a desktop at home, laptop at the office and the Surface on the move for meetings and while working at clients. I’m also hoping the touch screen and stylus will keep me from printing paper. I don’t mind the waste - but paper just piles up in my office for no reason until I just dump it all because I can’t keep it straight.

I looked at the Surface Go, but it doesn’t have the power I want and is probably to small. I also love the Surface Book concept, but seemed overpriced for what I want.

Get the longest warranty you can. They are pretty much toast if you drop them. The Pros have good performance and you can run it to a monitor with an HDMI mini.

Sure. I have surface book 2 and love it for its portability.

I retain handwritten note more, so ink notes in OneNote.

Reactions: HawkeyeFB5
I would recommend doing the surface book pro instead of the surface pro. The surface book pro has the sturdy detachable keyboard whereas the surface pro has the flimsy keyboard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT