ADVERTISEMENT

Absentee Votes

Was with the in-laws yesterday and the BIL and SIL mentioned they received absentee ballots in the mail the other day. They did not do anything to have these sent to them. Jokes on the democrats as Trump will now receive a couple extra votes as they plan to mail them in and go vote in person.
Tell me your family is a bunch of morons without telling me they are a bunch of morons.

Was with the in-laws yesterday and the BIL and SIL mentioned they received absentee ballots in the mail the other day. They did not do anything to have these sent to them. Jokes on the democrats as Trump will now receive a couple extra votes as they plan to mail them in and go vote in person.
Typical trump supporters breaking the law. I hope all you guys spend the rest of your lives in prison or worse. SCUM.

Iowa?

Republicans: the election is rife with fraud!!
Republicans: watch how we try to defraud the election!

So, you’re telling us that your BIL and SIL are intending on committing voter fraud?

They'll get caught doing that. That's not a wise thing to do.

So what you're saying is all the allegations of cheating in the 2020 election were nothing more than projecting from the right.

I’m not buying it.
But…it happened for years in Florida. Snowbirds with a condo in Florida and a home in NY registered to vote in both states before NY shared voter info with Florida (or any other state) but it’s not common now with voter databases.
No one should support this. What gives those people the right to cancel out the value of your vote?

So what you're saying is all the allegations of cheating in the 2020 election were nothing more than projecting from the right.
Their accusations are their confessions.

Reactions: cohawk

What kind of “trouble” would such a person get into other than being told…you’ve already voted?

I’m not buying it.
But…it happened for years in Florida. Snowbirds with a condo in Florida and a home in NY registered to vote in both states before NY shared voter info with Florida (or any other state) but it’s not common now with voter databases.
No one should support this. What gives those people the right to cancel out the value of your vote?
I think it was a joke. 😉

Reactions: goldmom
I just mailed my Florida ballot. Ballots received from the US must be received by poll closing time on election day. Ballots mailed from outside the US must be postmarked by election day, and received within 10 days of election day. Ballot defects can't be corrected after election day.

Are you and your parents honestly so stupid as to think you can vote absentee then just stroll in on Election Day and vote again?

Also, where do you live that makes you believe democrats sent these ballots to your parents?

If you plan on voting in another way, you'll need to surrender the absentee ballot or fill out a provisional ballot.
They generally hold on to the absentee/mail-in/drop off ballots and only bother to count those if the election is close enough to count them.

But, they will track who sent them in, and if they also vote in person AND have a valid absentee ballot sent in w/o recalling it, they'll get a nice visit from state and federal authorities, and might lose their voting rights for a few cycles after than $10k fine...

Voting records are permanent records, and they track all of it. So, gullible MAGAs who think Dems do this, so they can do it too will FAFO... (many already have in 2020 and 2022)

Reactions: Jerome Silberman
Well done liberals. If you knew anything, you would know that Iowa doesn’t send out absentee ballots until 20 days before election. Which some of you hinted towards. But for the rest of you, it was fun seeing you get all butt hurt when the thought of a republican cheating the system was mention even though I brought up plenty of reasons last week of why the voting process needs to have better restrictions. Heck @artradley got so butt hurt that he couldn’t even notice that I mentioned in-laws and attacked my parents and made up in his mind that I mentioned something about democrats sending them the absentee ballot. But you know, MAGA’s are supposedly the only crazy ones.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
when the thought of a republican cheating the system was mention even though I brought up plenty of reasons last week of why the voting process needs to have better restrictions
Uh...people informed you that the voting process has precisely the protections in place to prevent this, and prosecute the people who do it.

Reactions: cohawk

FYI: I get a ballot mailed to me, every election.

Already been informed via email that it was mailed out to me over the weekend.

Well done liberals. If you knew anything, you would know that Iowa doesn’t send out absentee ballots until 20 days before election. Which some of you hinted towards. But for the rest of you, it was fun seeing you get all butt hurt when the thought of a republican cheating the system was mention even though I brought up plenty of reasons last week of why the voting process needs to have better restrictions. Heck @artradley got so butt hurt that he couldn’t even notice that I mentioned in-laws and attacked my parents and made up in his mind that I mentioned something about democrats sending them the absentee ballot. But you know, MAGA’s are supposedly the only crazy ones.
Bill Murray Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

I'm not sure it started as a troll thread, but I think the OP did a little more research and discovered he was wrong. Then the OP decides to claim he was just checking to see who would fall for his phony story.
I could certainly see this being the case. That would be less embarrassing than starting it as a troll thread, that's for sure.

How would anyone know you were talking about Iowa?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT