ADVERTISEMENT

"Acceptance is the first step"

No wonder OP supports the elderly idiot. He wants to become one himself.

"I want to chart a New Way Forward and grow America’s middle class," Harris said. "Donald Trump intends to take America backward. To the failed policies of the past. He has no intention of growing our middle class. He’s only interested in making life better for himself. And people like himself. The wealthiest of Americans. You can see it spelled out in his economic agenda."

Sure sounds like she’s talking about trickle down economics.

Which sure-as-shit is a failed policy.
That she is. And about time we had a Dem willing to call it how it really is:

"An agenda that gives trillions of dollars in tax cuts to billionaires and big corporations. While raising taxes on the middle class by almost $4,000 a year. Slashing overtime pay. Throwing tens of millions of Americans off health care. And cutting Social Security and Medicare."

640px-Mission_Accomplished_banner_on_the_USS_Abraham_Lincoln_(CVN-72)_(1).jpg

"I want to chart a New Way Forward and grow America’s middle class," Harris said. "Donald Trump intends to take America backward. To the failed policies of the past. He has no intention of growing our middle class. He’s only interested in making life better for himself. And people like himself. The wealthiest of Americans. You can see it spelled out in his economic agenda."
So holistic vs. assholistic?

Don't you remember the Russia Collusion that was proven....errr...uhhh....wait. 😂
You mean meeting with Russian operatives to get dirt on their opponent? Encouraging Russia to hack your opponent's computers and then benefitting from the release of "curated" info? Sharing your polling data and research with a known Russian intel asset while they were running a disinformation campaign?

Thanks, I'm not going to "wait".

"An agenda that gives trillions of dollars in tax cuts to billionaires and big corporations. While raising taxes on the middle class by almost $4,000 a year. Slashing overtime pay. Throwing tens of millions of Americans off health care. And cutting Social Security and Medicare."

Scary,.. good thing no one is talking about doing such things.

Thats why The elderly are now voting for Harris, they saw this with Crazy Filthy Don his 1st time. For the 1st time in 60 years the the elderly have moved over to the dems. Not sorry, Filthy Don.

I loved the idea of trickle down economics. I think it would work well if corporate greed didn't get in the way.
Trickle down was working until the early and mid 90’s. This is when corporations had to move manufacturing to low cost countries. They were getting beat up by foreign competition.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
peeing ralph wiggum GIF

Northern posting from noted vaccine denier and guy who got fired from Fox and Newsmax, Steve Cortes.
That checks a few boxes.
C'mon man don't you know he reads a wider variety of sources than all of us combined?

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman34
Okay. And how much has trickle down economics cost Americans? You said “thousands more” (assuming inflation) so I’m sure you have those data points, too?

Now you just sound bitter.

You and every person on here knows that the cost of living has skyrocketed under Biden-Harris. That's precisely why Harris didn't answer the very first question in the debate pertaining to whether Americans are better off under their administration.

You and every person on here knows that the cost of living has skyrocketed under Biden-Harris. That's precisely why Harris didn't answer the very first question in the debate pertaining to whether Americans are better off under their administration.

I’m not bitter. I’m asking you to back up your claim that Biden/Harris policies have cost Americans “thousands more” than trickle down economics. You made the claim and provided 1 analysis - from from Republican members of the U.S. Senate Joint Economic Committee. So 1 piece of data.

You ask us to show our work all the time on here. You made a claim and haven’t backed it up.

In addition, you’re ignoring (as did the Republicans on that committee) that disposable personal income has been higher on average during the Biden administration than Trump’s.

Do your homework and show your answers.

Trump would make it so much worse. Economists are saying this.

Why does she always talk like she is talking to a toddler. Does she think everyone in this country is stupid or is she the stupid one that doesn’t know how to talk?

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it's true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it's four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT