ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Trapp

StormHawk42

HR Legend
Nov 3, 2009
7'2 (not a typo) Class of 2018 from Minnesota.

Visited and received an offer from Iowa this weekend.

Not a lot out there on him, it appears. Thanks for the info.
king7AABOYS0306c1.jpg

Not a lot out there on him, it appears. Thanks for the info.
king7AABOYS0306c1.jpg
Length looks ridiculous. That seems to be the obvious physical Fran recruiting characteristic. But yeah, he's got to grow into it a bit or the length may be worthless.

Fran extended the offer so Hayden must have told him the kid has POE-tential.

Iowa WBB recruited his sister, Savanna. She is the 6-9 player. I thought we had a good shot at her but she ended up at UCLA. She could dunk with ease as a HS JR. She has been out with medical problems.

Last edited:
....and to think he certainly could grow taller as he is only starting his sophomore year, scary.

I hope for his sake he doesn't grow anymore. People who grow too big have shorter life expectancy and are usually plagued w/ all kinds of knee, feet or joint problems.

I think he's already tall enough to qualify for future physical problems. A couple more inches isn't going to matter now.

Reactions: unIowa
I think he's already tall enough to qualify for future physical problems. A couple more inches isn't going to matter now.
If he grows much more up, he might not be able to grow into his body in time to make an impact in college. Those knees need to start growing meat around them.

If he can alter shots of those driving the lane, get a few junk rebounds and some easy baskets here and there, he would fit Frans style. He doesn't have to dominate, just contribute. If he can run the floor...Great! If he became a factor in his JR or SR year at Iowa that would also be great, but at this point, without knowing much about the kid, he may just be a developmental player. Would gripe if he chose the Hawks cause you can never teach height. May have some upside that we have yet to see. I'm not going to question Fran's judgement.

Agree. I'm 6'0" 250lbs, 49 yrs old with bad knees and back. I turned down their offer last week.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O They told me if I didn't accept immediately you were going to get the spot. Sounds like they were stretching things a bit. (I'm 55 and make you look thin) I'm glad my instincts told me not to commit. I'm waiting for the bag men!!! Gonna put my recruiting on hold. That NEVER backfires! :)

Another name to keep an eye on is class of 2019 Owen Coburn from HMS in NW Iowa. 6'10 and just starting high school. Reportedly has interest from Wisconsin and North Carolina. Based on a twitter creep, he seems to be a Hawk fan. And he's a Martin Brothers player. 2019 will be the one replacing this year's freshmen so it will be an important class down the road.

http://ny2lasports.com/article_one.aspx?articleid=3123

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O They told me if I didn't accept immediately you were going to get the spot. Sounds like they were stretching things a bit. (I'm 55 and make you look thin) I'm glad my instincts told me not to commit. I'm waiting for the bag men!!! Gonna put my recruiting on hold. That NEVER backfires! :)

Good Lord you fat F's. Start taking care of yourselves or you'll miss the fun this team is going to be providing for quite a few more years..

Trust me, it's easy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT