ADVERTISEMENT

After blowing off border security bill, House is set to vote on Mayorkas 2nd impeachment on Tuesday.

They were sitting in a bill that had no chance of passing the Senate. Do you insist on being embarrassed daily?
In other words, they don't want to be on the record as voting against a GOP bill that's only intent was strengthen border security. That way they can wait a year and then claim the other side doesn't want to secure the border. Nice try, better fail.

In other words, they don't want to be on the record as voting against a GOP bill that's only intent was strengthen border security. That way they can wait a year and then claim the other side doesn't want to secure the border. Nice try, better fail.
The Senate Republicans were also against the bill. Change the channel.

They were sitting in a bill that had no chance of passing the Senate. Do you insist on being embarrassed daily?
The House is supposed to originate spending bills. You seem to think it's OK for the Senate to try to shove something on the House, but not the other way around.

Sometimes things need to get done, Finance…..The House couldn’t balanced my phuquing checkbook!
I agree with you about the House's ineptitude.

I also agree we need to plug the border, and find ways to process and deport people. Let's start by Biden undoing all the EO's he signed his first day. Let's stop catch and release. Build tent cities if we have to. Let's concentrate on our border before setting up a slush fund for the POTUS and MIC in the guise of Ukraine aid.

I agree with you about the House's ineptitude.

I also agree we need to plug the border, and find ways to process and deport people. Let's start by Biden undoing all the EO's he signed his first day. Let's stop catch and release. Build tent cities if we have to. Let's concentrate on our border before setting up a slush fund for the POTUS and MIC in the guise of Ukraine aid.
Rabbit hole.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT