ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari committed to Cal State Bakersfield

HawkeyePA

HB All-State
Mar 27, 2012
well fellas the suspense is over....and now we watch the drama flow into the sun filled wrestling room at Cal State Bakersfield. I just hope Angelo has found his home in IC for the next 4 or 5 years and has all the success he deserves.

I would love to see AJ in the quarterfinals at the NCAA tourney and have some guy haul off and cheap shot him in the head, and then have AJ just smile and keep his composure. That would tell me that there is hope for him controlling his emotions and hope for his future.

I really would like to him to be a success story because someone gave him another chance and he took advantage of it.

If you’ve been to Bakersfield, you know that it’s not beaches and girls. It’s a dump, out in the middle of nowhere.
They do average about 400 fans per meet, that could climb to 500-600 with a Aj factor😉. Man he really ****ed himself. Wrestling in front of 14,000 fans at Carver would be just what his ego would love.

Reactions: AFHawk86
Is it possible that CSB is the only team that would allow him to join?
Thought northern Colorado wanted him, unless his visit went poorly. They would be a better team with slightly bigger fan attendance at meets. After ponying up to keep their 141 national champ and I believe a pretty good 133 transfer, may not have had much money to offer. We now know 2 Ferrari’s are college wrestlers, what’s going on with Anthony?? Not in Iowa City, but still has his Iowa visit picture up on his instagram, and had a picture taken mid summer at some mma wrestling camp wearing the same Iowa wrestling shorts that guys on the team wear???? Is he still trying to join us but not first semester???

Reactions: AFHawk86
I would love to see AJ in the quarterfinals at the NCAA tourney and have some guy haul off and cheap shot him in the head, and then have AJ just smile and keep his composure. That would tell me that there is hope for him controlling his emotions and hope for his future.

I really would like to him to be a success story because someone gave him another chance and he took advantage of it.
What kinda rock-and-roll fantasy is that? Pretty low bar innit?

Would have been great if he could have made it work at Iowa but wish him well in Cali. Except against Iowa of course. Was Hawks and csb going to continue their series because it would be great to see AJ vs Iceman II in Carver this year. Buchanan will take him at Natty's.

Reactions: Torg
Would have been great if he could have made it work at Iowa but wish him well in Cali. Except against Iowa of course. Was Hawks and csb going to continue their series because it would be great to see AJ vs Iceman II in Carver this year. Buchanan will take him at Natty's.
That was Baptist and no Iowa won't be wrestling them this year. He's at Bakersfield

Reactions: el dub

Yeah what a great feel good, comeback story that would be. Cue epic, action movie voice over “The guy nobody wanted cause he blasted off in some girls face, and then the world was against him again when he did the splits and dropped a double middle finger bomb on the crowd that he was supposed to call home, but NOW he’s FINALLY found a place he can call home: Bakersfield.” This summer come see the smash hit: “Trailer Park Ferrari”

Thought northern Colorado wanted him, unless his visit went poorly. They would be a better team with slightly bigger fan attendance at meets. After ponying up to keep their 141 national champ and I believe a pretty good 133 transfer, may not have had much money to offer. We now know 2 Ferrari’s are college wrestlers, what’s going on with Anthony?? Not in Iowa City, but still has his Iowa visit picture up on his instagram, and had a picture taken mid summer at some mma wrestling camp wearing the same Iowa wrestling shorts that guys on the team wear???? Is he still trying to join us but not first semester???
He visited but I assume it didn’t go well since, as you mentioned, CO seemed like a better option.

He's going to be in big trouble. California will have more hot chicks over there. Not as many Big Backs and Mega Beasts (both horned and non horned species) like we have here.
I sense some overcompensation with Mr. 665 - if you know what i mean. I don’t think it’ll be an issue (hint - check out the dude he was in the car crash with (not pictured))

athomewithashley2-94820dd1099d45b19d125b9ad08e05d8.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT