ADVERTISEMENT

Akrum Wadley = Northwestern's Kryptonite?

Wadley is only a sophomore and his best days are ahead.
As he matures into a solid runner and hangs on to the ball,
Wadley will continue to score plenty of TD's for the Hawks.

Reactions: ichawk24
I understand the need for ball security but. Some backs can make up for a fumble or two by keeping drives going or breaking a long td run. skmetimes the athletic ability is worth it.

They can, but in conference pay you can't have turnovers deep in your own territory. Hell for that matter, you can't afford them in the red zone either.

I am so glad to see Akrum have a great break out game.Hopefully those fumbling jitters are a thing of the past.He looked effin great today.

Speaking of fumbles. Canzeri fumbled in ISU and Wisconsin game and saw no loss of PT.

These coaches just play their favorites and come up with BS why others don't play.

If I got Ronnie Harmon on my team and he fumbles, I'm still playin' Ronnie.

Speaking of fumbles. Canzeri fumbled in ISU and Wisconsin game and saw no loss of PT.

These coaches just play their favorites and come up with BS why others don't play.

If I got Ronnie Harmon on my team and he fumbles, I'm still playin' Ronnie.

All fumbles are not created equal..... Internet posters who want to bitch about something will come up with BS to bitch about.

All fumbles are not created equal..... Internet posters who want to bitch about something will come up with BS to bitch about.
Correct, both of Canzeri's fumbles were in CRITICAL junctures of the game and KF still hung in there.

Wadley fumbles last year in meaningless situations and it's cause to not play him again.

But good point you brought up there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT