ADVERTISEMENT

Alien aircraft found by US officials?

It is human origin but from the future. They overcame g force issues in the future and fly so fast against the earth’s rotation they can go back in time. The good news then is that Puty doesn’t start a nuclear armageddon….

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
I think that's already been happening for a while.
I can confirm this is true.

lcgnvznxrslyx1kie7gq

Reactions: noleclone2
Q: So, you're positive the US has these alien craft?

A: Yes

Q: And you're blowing the whistle because you think Congress and the American public are being lied to?

Q: And you have proof of this?

Q: So, can you produce this proof?

Q: Where is it?

A: Well, I can't show it to you

Q: Why?

A: None of you have the proper security clearances

Q: So you have the proof, but won't show us?

A: Correct

Convenient

Reactions: noleclone2

But the first recognized interstellar object actually impacted Earth in January 2014. The forthcoming expedition of the Galileo Project to the Pacific Ocean aims to discover whether this interstellar meteor, IM1, was a craft from an extraterrestrial civilization. The reason for considering an artificial origin of this half-meter-sized object is that it was tougher in material strength than all other 272 meteors in the CNEOS catalog of NASA, and was formally recognized as having an interstellar origin at the 99.999% confidence in an official letter from the US Space Command to NASA on March 1, 2022.

If anyone hasn't seen this interview, it's worth watching. Bob Lazar is a fascinating guy. Even though I think he's lying about all of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT