ADVERTISEMENT

Americans "learning" toward Biden...

GTFO, you snarky little bitch.
Oh, Sergei. You have no frickin clue what irony is. You try so hard, though.

iu

I have told you guys a million times, it does not matter about lies or grabbing poon on a bus or anything else, it's all economy. that's why the dems tried to ruin the economy with a false virus panic but it failed , like everything they try

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
I have told you guys a million times, it does not matter about lies or grabbing poon on a bus or anything else, it's all economy. that's why the dems tried to ruin the economy with a false virus panic but it failed , like everything they try
The president doesn't run the economy.... Repeat after me The president doesn't run the economy as Drumpf says it is what is is.

And what's this energy growth bs? Trump promised to bring back coal jobs. He was one of his central promises. And he failed miserably.

Obama did succeed in closing down coal-fired power plants. He kind of screwed up the market.

However, we are exporting record amounts of coal ... mostly the Powder River stuff (Western coal that does pack the punch of the West Virginia stuff). So the Burlington Northern coal trains are running again but they are going West instead of East.

We still have massive amounts of coal reserves but to rebuild the industry will take some time.

No, I'm not stuck on anything.

Just fascinated by idiots like you who have the gumption to call other people "speds."
You're the biggest idiot on the board and clearly you are stuck on it. I would love to meet you in person so I could see and hear what a total worthless Pyle looks and acts like. It would be a highlight for me to be a witness to such utter incompetence. You'll just have to be my virtual sped I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT