ADVERTISEMENT

An “open convention” in Chicago….a MAGA nightmare!

He needs to spend the next 6 months putting his immunity to work. First, write executive orders eliminating all student loan debt, all medical debts, ensuring freedom of choice in all states, and dedicating another $100 million to ensure the defense of Ukraine. Then, he can get really crazy and remove Alito and Thomas from the Supreme Court and place two people in their spots. Probably should remove the Trump appointees as well since he was clearly a compromised President and none of his choices should have been allowed to stay. Also, add 4 more seats so the number of Supreme Court justices matches the number of Appeals courts. Each appellate court should have a representative on the Supreme Court. Also, with another executive order he can impose term limits on court Justices.

Sure, almost none of that would hold up to Republican challenges (except the stuff that challenges the immunity stuff), but it would keep them really busy over the next 6 months.

Immunity doesn't grant him extra powers it just grants him the ability to commit crimes in certain circumstances.

An open convention would be pretty awesome actually. Draw a lot of eyeballs and gives the eventual nominee a nice launch pad.

Somehow the D’s will probably F it up and make it a coronation of Harris.
Open convention would have been the potential disaster. It had to be Harris.

Harris is the only candidate vetted on at a national level, known quantity. What would have been disastrous is nominating someone else and then finding out a month or so from now skeletons in their closet (although I guess kind of an LOL as far as that goes in the Trump area) or that they're a non-human Ron DeSantis type creature.

Open convention would have been the potential disaster. It had to be Harris.

Harris is the only candidate vetted on at a national level, known quantity. What would have been disastrous is nominating someone else and then finding out a month or so from now skeletons in their closet (although I guess kind of an LOL as far as that goes in the Trump area) or that they're a non-human Ron DeSantis type creature.

Ehh I doubt a governor of a senator could get away with something that isn't already known. Vetting to me isn't the issue. It's the logistics mostly. But since the Dems can't hold a primary now they have to take their VP nominee otherwise you are also telling the world that you were fully willing to nominate a VP you had no confidence in.

This decision should have been made a year and a half ago and the candidate would have likely been stronger than Biden or Harris.

BB1qpfZV.img

The elites pushed Biden until it became obvious that plan was doomed, now they will push Kamala,... The minions will fall into line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT