ADVERTISEMENT

An Eventful Afternoon in Trump Country

All you Trumpeteers living in SE Ioway.......Next Thursday evening, the Donald (now a private citizen) will be meeting and greeting his minions at the Adams County (Ill.) Fairgrounds in Quincy. That "Avenue of the Saints" will sure make it easy for you folks to spend some of that $4.70/gallon gasoline and trip on down to "the Gem City."
I am sure it'll be a bigass night in west central Illinois.........That Quincy area is full of bat-shit crazy MAGAts!

All you Trumpeteers living in SE Ioway.......Next Thursday evening, the Donald (now a private citizen) will be meeting and greeting his minions at the Adams County (Ill.) Fairgrounds in Quincy. That "Avenue of the Saints" will sure make it easy for you folks to spend some of that $4.70/gallon gasoline and trip on down to "the Gem City."
I am sure it'll be a bigass night in west central Illinois.........That Quincy area is full of bat-shit crazy MAGAts!
Quincy has some of the coolest 19th Century residential architecture in the Midwest.

But yeah, the denizens of that burg are pretty MAGATy.

Quincy_1601_Maine.JPG

Quincy%20IL%20Maine%20St%2043.jpg

Lindsay.jpg

49964003961_dc818d33d7_b.jpg

Quincy_State_n_8th.JPG

I went to visit relatives in rural western Iowa last night and ran into some pickup driving trumpers at a Casey’s. They had trump bumper stickers and MAGA hats. I called them out on supporting 1/6 and authoritarianism to their faces and told them they are a shit stain on our country. It’s small acts like these that we need more of. I ask: What have you done to call out the traitors in your lives?
JFC, grow up

Batshit crazy magats? Seems kind of redundant.

I went to visit relatives in rural western Iowa last night and ran into some pickup driving trumpers at a Casey’s. They had trump bumper stickers and MAGA hats. I called them out on supporting 1/6 and authoritarianism to their faces and told them they are a shit stain on our country. It’s small acts like these that we need more of. I ask: What have you done to call out the traitors in your lives?
I'm sure you called them out ;) ;) you sound like such tuff guy. You mom called, she wants her panties back.

Was in Cali last week and in came a family of 5 with the dad wearing a Trump 45 shirt and obviously a pic of the gun. Said the 44 didn’t do anything the 8 years before him or something like that. I just don’t even understand these guys honestly. He was with his 2 high school boys and daughter plus wife. Backwards hat wearing kids as well. Just a total family of idiots.

Reactions: mattymoknows
Ronburgandyidontbelieveyou.gif

Reactions: win4jj
Was in Cali last week and in came a family of 5 with the dad wearing a Trump 45 shirt and obviously a pic of the gun. Said the 44 didn’t do anything the 8 years before him or something like that. I just don’t even understand these guys honestly. He was with his 2 high school boys and daughter plus wife. Backwards hat wearing kids as well. Just a total family of idiots.
I'm sure they weren't as cool as antifa.

• Haha
Reactions: littlez
You’re a damn liar. But buy all means, continue puffing up you chest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT