ADVERTISEMENT

An illegal alien with a long rap sheet, who was supposed to be deported more than a year ago, has been arrested for allegedly murdering a two-year-old

Sad.

Are homegrown gang crossfires any better?

The US federal government’s purpose is for the common defense of it’s citizenry.

“To provide for the general welfare of the populace, it can tax, borrow money, regulate interstate and foreign commerce, and protect property rights, for example. To provide for the common defense of the people, the federal government can raise and support armies and declare war.”

This administration is repeatedly failing its citizens. It isn’t sufficient to me to dismiss their efforts to blatantly subvert ICE and keep criminals in this country. I think it is wrong. I think is it shameful. I think the administration that is orchestrating mass immigration against the wishes of its population is responsible. Joe Biden is personally responsible for this child’s death. I really believe that. The buck stops at him. He’s the C&C. He is the head of the military. He has the power to put a stop to mass illegal immigration and not only refuses to do it, he is aiding and encouraging it with his policies.

Wait, so we are stuck with this human piece of crap? Biden do something you asshole!

“NEW: Chicago based ICE deportation officers have arrested a Venezuelan Tren De Aragua gang member who was released into the U.S. in July 2022 after being caught by Border Patrol in Eagle Pass, TX & was arrested last month by police in Cicero, IL for a drive by shooting in the Little Italy neighborhood, then released from custody again, ICE says.
ICE Chicago found him & arrested him on March 11th. He is now in removal proceedings and has already been ordered deported, but it should be noted, Venezuela currently isn’t accepting any deportation flights from the U.S.

An ICE source tells me since he can’t be deported due to Venezuela’s refusal to take their citizens back, he will likely stay in ICE detention for the foreseeable future.

Read this then read it again.

Wait, so we are stuck with this human piece of crap? Biden do something you asshole!

“NEW: Chicago based ICE deportation officers have arrested a Venezuelan Tren De Aragua gang member who was released into the U.S. in July 2022 after being caught by Border Patrol in Eagle Pass, TX & was arrested last month by police in Cicero, IL for a drive by shooting in the Little Italy neighborhood, then released from custody again, ICE says.
ICE Chicago found him & arrested him on March 11th. He is now in removal proceedings and has already been ordered deported, but it should be noted, Venezuela currently isn’t accepting any deportation flights from the U.S.

An ICE source tells me since he can’t be deported due to Venezuela’s refusal to take their citizens back, he will likely stay in ICE detention for the foreseeable future.

Read this then read it again.
LOL

Reactions: IANDFAN
The US federal government’s purpose is for the common defense of it’s citizenry.

“To provide for the general welfare of the populace, it can tax, borrow money, regulate interstate and foreign commerce, and protect property rights, for example. To provide for the common defense of the people, the federal government can raise and support armies and declare war.”

This administration is repeatedly failing its citizens. It isn’t sufficient to me to dismiss their efforts to blatantly subvert ICE and keep criminals in this country. I think it is wrong. I think is it shameful. I think the administration that is orchestrating mass immigration against the wishes of its population is responsible. Joe Biden is personally responsible for this child’s death. I really believe that. The buck stops at him. He’s the C&C. He is the head of the military. He has the power to put a stop to mass illegal immigration and not only refuses to do it, he is aiding and encouraging it with his policies.
So the previous administration had zero illegals committing crimes?

Reactions: Ree4
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT