ADVERTISEMENT

An Iowa radio link for the Iowa/Okla State dual tomorrow

I had the Iheart link for the last meet and the radio commentary was behind the matches on Flo. Did anyone else try and mute the stream and listen to Ironsides?

I had the Iheart link for the last meet and the radio commentary was behind the matches on Flo. Did anyone else try and mute the stream and listen to Ironsides?
The iHeart link always lags by up to a minute. Sometimes I can pause the Flo feed to sync, but often the Flo feed will buffer itself and catch back up to real time.

Reactions: Inthecircle
What I've done before is recorded Ironside with my recorder by the radio on loud in another room and in another room watch it on flo. I know it sounds stupid but that's what wrestling junkies do. :D

When I get on the bike later to do a workout I listen to Ironside on the recorder.:)

Reactions: ih8iast8
2-3 yrs ago we couldn’t get Iowa broadcasts on iHeart because they were blocked. Let’s not get too greedy.

Reactions: el dub
the OSU radio broadcast is free

Opponent: Iowa (14-0, 9-0 Big 10)
Date/Time: Feb. 24, 2019/2:00 p.m. CT
Series: OSU leads 28-22-2
Watch: FloWrestling.com
Radio: Pete 97.3-KSPI FM
Live Stats: Trackwrestling.com

Uh... Does Oregon count?

Didn't The President already build a "Wall" around Oregon???
79448f788d0252e1fbe0ed33ec6de1e6

Ironside and Grace? That would be wonderful. I wish I could synch KXIC with Flo's video. There seems to be about a 2-minute time delay for KXIC. Oops, AF beat me to this.
Yeah listening on iheartradio can be a little tedious. Listened to the last few Iowa games and it's a solid 15-20 seconds behind the action.

I was getting texts about Weiskamp's shot against Rutgers before Iowa had broke their huddle as it was called on iheart.

I listen to Iowa Sports for free on 800 AM on IHeart all the time now. Unless they changed it after last weekend.

I’ve been listening to wrestling on iheart but saw KXIC listed this morning as premium content on the official site.

Thanks, guys.

Good People - Here is a link to a Stillwater radio station that has OKST sports (just that, nothing about wrestling) listed as upcoming: https://streamdb9web.securenetsystems.net/cirrusencore/KSPIFM

Sounds / looks like iHeart will not be broadcasting the dual (hope I am wrong) b/c Hawkeye Radio Network has the rights. Link above may be only free radio? Ain't going with Flo. I have radio stream tabs open, lets see what we get!

This dual is buttoned down HARD, boys!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT