ADVERTISEMENT

And the shooter is...

Considering the Secret Service killed the shooter, it wouldn’t make much sense to harass anyone who happens to be mistakenly named as the shooter.

What about possible family members? Or people with the same last name that others think could be related. I u seating wanting to get information out but they better be damn sure.

Reactions: TJ8869
"Why Crooks fired on the presumptive Republican presidential nominee is unclear."

I'll take, "Because he wanted him dead" for 200, Alex.
so the category is "because he wanted him dead", and then the clue is "why Crooks fired on the presumptive Republicsn presidential nominee is unclear"

So what is the question that would get you 200?

so the category is "because he wanted him dead", and then the clue is "why Crooks fired on the presumptive Republicsn presidential nominee is unclear"

So what is the question that would get you 200?
Fixed. It's late, man.

get-off-of-me-dont-touch-me.gif

Reactions: CaboKP
i think its safe to say anyone willing to take a shot at a presidential candidate has been radicalized.
Not to mention he had to know this was a suicide mission once he climbed onto that roof. It’s not like he could have thought he was going to shoot Trump and then jump down off the roof, scream “Sic Semper Tyrannis!”, and then run off into the woods.

He had been listening to Democrats compare Trump to Hitler and that is all he has been able to focus on for 8 years. Thought he was gonna be a Hero instead he is a Zero.
Link, guy who just joined 2 months ago who’s totally on the level and won’t end up on everyone’s ignore list?

• Wow
Reactions: GooeyHay
I like how that had to say his full name...all assassins have to go by their first, middle and last names. It's the rules.

Just thinking aloud...if you're a law enforcement entity or a news organization - and are going to name whom you believe to be the perpetrator - being exact in the name is probably a good thing. There may be several Thomas Crooks in this country.

Might be only one Thomas Matthew Crooks. Imagine if the name (example) was Michael Alan Jones, and the announcements name Michael Jones...

Let’s see his voting history and who’s he’s voted for. Looks like he was pre trans soy boi. Not many of those running around reppin R I’m calling BS
Another violent, and mentally ill right winger with some conspiracy motive? Likely.

Looks like a republican to me

Edit: Not surprised FBI and media said this was the guy when ear/below clearly says otherwise like the video above(I thought could’ve been previously tapped before)

Last edited:
Let’s see his voting history and who’s he’s voted for. Looks like he was pre trans soy boi. Not many of those running around reppin R I’m calling BS
1) he’s 20, not exactly an extensive voting record;
2) where are you going to get the information about “who he’s voted for”?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT