ADVERTISEMENT

And the shooter is...

What's this source, caclubindia?

This is such a sh1t show all the way around; fairly in line with every other thing going on in this county these days, especially within politics. Sadly, I believe it's not getting better anytime soon.
Call me a skeptic on all of it. Again, this is just information process it or don’t believe it or not. I’m not stating it as fact, I’m just sharing it.

Call me a skeptic on all of it. Again, this is just information process it or don’t believe it or not. I’m not stating it as fact, I’m just sharing it.

I appreciate you sharing, and I saw this on X but you never know what's what on that site, I've just never heard of this source before.

I'm a skeptic of everything political these days and nothing would surprise me regarding this situation.

I appreciate you sharing, and I saw this on X but you never know what's what on that site, I've just never heard of this source before.

I'm a skeptic of everything political these days and nothing would surprise me regarding this situation.
Exactly. The whole thing is very odd for security to be that lax in that available position to be taken without feeling like it wasn’t some insider set up the whole thing. Even the shooter the one they’ve identified clearly you can see his left ear. looks nothing like the ear on the shooter Just doesn’t add up. Maybe there was multiple shooters or somebody had that person taken out plus the other person I mean conspiracies aside everything’s on the table

I am not touching that link, but are you saying they identified the wrong guy as the shooter? Moscow didn't program you very well did they? The grammar, the inability to post phony links with phony videos with the correct name of the shooter......

Reactions: funksouljon
I am not touching that link, but are you saying they identified the wrong guy as the shooter? Moscow didn't program you very well did they? The grammar, the inability to post phony links with phony videos with the correct name of the shooter......
It’s information believe what you wanna believe. Comrade.

Reactions: ThiccJimXXX
This is not the name of the person that has been circulating online….
Exactly from the shitty security detail to killing the guy so cannot find any information to pictures of the guy they said did it which may or may not be the guy he may be pretending who knows I’m just saying there’s a lot to be questioning so to believe everything fully I’m not one of those I’m gonna question the questions always

Has the shooters parents been questioned and or arrested yet?
There’s video of the house of the supposed shooter and there’s a bomb in the house and the father supposedly bought the child the rifle. I guess young adult not child. Also circulated that his father was some mental health or for some physician so I’m sure this kid was loaded up on every pharmaceutical drug. You could have antidepressants, but it was the gun. I’m sure.

Also, you have the guys name find information on him. He’s got a long, long track record of antifa violent piece of shit behavior. How come he hasn’t come out and said it’s not him where is he?

There’s video of the house of the supposed shooter and there’s a bomb in the house and the father supposedly bought the child the rifle. I guess young adult not child. Also circulated that his father was some mental health or for some physician so I’m sure this kid was loaded up on every pharmaceutical drug. You could have antidepressants, but it was the gun. I’m sure.
Isn't normal procedure to go after the parents nowadays when a mass shooting takes place?

Isn't normal procedure to go after the parents nowadays when a mass shooting takes place?
If it is the guy they’re claiming his dad is some pharmaceutical doctor. I think so they go after him then people are gonna start questioning maybe the meds he was on I know crazy to think that, but I’m sure the medication had nothing to do with this guy state of mind and brainwashing

Wasn’t this guy. Paid actor Blackrock commercial and where is the other Antifa guy? How is he just MIA?

GSeeq-AAXk-AAu6n5.jpg

Reactions: BDE420

Do you need rigorous seal training to learn how to handle and fire a weapon or just like an afternoon at a gun range with a mentally disturbed combat vet? Military training is designed fo be accessible for Forrest Gump IQs so I don't think a failed assassination attempt is good evidence of a military or palace coup attempt. Also that would be based

Do you need rigorous seal training to learn how to handle and fire a weapon or just like an afternoon at a gun range with a mentally disturbed combat vet? Military training is designed fo be accessible for Forrest Gump IQs so I don't think a failed assassination attempt is good evidence of a military or palace coup attempt. Also that would be based
Hope we find out the range and who taught him to shoot if they can ever get his phone open

Do tell. Was someone else pulling the trigger? Was there a chip implanted in the shooter's brain?
All the hateful rhetoric spewed around the country the past many years might have something to do with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT