ADVERTISEMENT

And the shooter is...

Not to mention he had to know this was a suicide mission once he climbed onto that roof. It’s not like he could have thought he was going to shoot Trump and then jump down off the roof, scream “Sic Semper Tyrannis!”, and then run off into the woods.

Well done.

His boyfriend on the LLE of Bethel PA. I think probably 1 local law enforcement and 1 SS and shooter. Basically the way Oseald did it. How long was he in the building for snd then made it to the roof?

I donated to Chris Christie.

Sometimes voters donate strategically. Personally, I don't care about political parties.

As I see it, we are in a struggle between moderate pragmatists vs fire breathing demagogues and partisans. Both MAGA and the Far Left are in the latter group and are responsible for what happened last night.

Sometimes voters donate strategically. Personally, I don't care about political parties.

As I see it, we are in a struggle between moderate pragmatists vs fire breathing demagogues and partisans. Both MAGA and the Far Left are in the latter group and are responsible for what happened last night.
Wonder how all that happened? Don't remember it being like that with Obama/Romney.

You're not a rocket scientist right, oh I forgot I'm on Iowa's board.

Are you a god damn Penn State Wrestling intruder? Ugh. What are your redeeming qualities? You half assed RCIA and get to tell me I was not raised Catholic even though I clearly have more sweat equity in the church than you will EVER be able to attain since you were raised Protestant and therefore feel entitled to decide what something like "raised Catholic" means even though you are a nobody in the church.

The only person responsible is the shooter.

Stupid people create stupid times which create more stupid people.
(please see: United States of America)
VSifZ.jpg

main-qimg-85fddedd5a867f0e558c9cc36bc32ec2-lq

main-qimg-e0ee0a38663e6ee9bdcc80702f0319a5-lq

Should have spent that $15 on better bullets.
This less than gets mad if you don’t use correct pronouns and whips his junk out in front of little girls because he feels a certain way. What a total POS on all fronts

APDWasn’t it that Richard Jewell guy that basically had his life ruined due to false information.
Very different situations in how they identified each dude. This was was dead right there. Richard Jewel was framed because he was there, tried to provide assistance, and they needed a scape goat. The Richard Jewel incident, the Kathryn Johnston murder and associated attempted frame job by APD as well as the APD raid of the Atlanta Eagle gay bar permanently changed how I view law enforcement. I no longer trust anything they say until it is proven otherwise.

Reactions: swagsurfer02

What's this source, caclubindia?

This is such a sh1t show all the way around; fairly in line with every other thing going on in this county these days, especially within politics. Sadly, I believe it's not getting better anytime soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT