ADVERTISEMENT

Angel Reese Appreciation Thread

Ah, who am I kidding - Mulkey, Reese, and LSU can all
go away gtfo GIF

Reese is a load but she behaved herself tonight. Van Lith was irrelevant and is getting killed on the Tiger Rant LSU board. Almost no one is complaining about refs or Reese's injury.......just their inability to guard Clark, and how good she is. Worth a look.
LSU fans should be blaming the loss on Mulkey. She actually behaved tonite and didn't suck all the air outta the room. She let CC and the Hawks have a little breathing room even w/ her modest attire vs the usual......

images
images
images
images

images
images
images

I disagree about her being a good pro. She's going to get bodied in the WNBA by girls as big as her and she can't shoot.

She's not going to be getting 10 layups a game in the WNBA.
Agree wholeheartedly at best she’s a bench player in the W. Plenty of bigs will eat her up.

Credit her on her BS POS attitude , made her millions

LSU fans should be blaming the loss on Mulkey. She actually behaved tonite and didn't suck all the air outta the room. She let CC and the Hawks have a little breathing room even w/ her modest attire vs the usual......

images
images
images
images

images
images
images

I’m glad the Mularkey Clown Show is over for this season.

She's tough as nails. I think she got served a huge slice of humble pie tonight.
Like I said the other day…pride comes before the fall. She’s good but her antics get in the way. Running her mouth at the UCLA coach the other night. Glad she got humbled.

Having said that, I hope she and Caitlin win gold together in 4 years.

Reactions: Sexican and kkhawk
I appreciate that her antics make the W that much sweeter...

She's a good player, but just annoying to watch the extra crap.
It's the stereotypical "princess/mean girl" attitude.

She'll slap someone in the face and call them a ho and then turn to the camera and smile big with her hands under her chin like the kids do today, and expect everyone to love her for being her.

Problem is for her, this isn't a movie where nobody can see through the Queen Bitch attitude until it's shockingly revealed in the movie's climax.

It's 2024, so all her actions are right there for everyone to see.

Angel is a great player and fun to watch in person. I do not like it when anyone taunts an opponent, especially after they win. I’ll admit I found the end of last year’s title game very hard to take.

BUT the level hostility and anger some of you have for Angel Reese is absolutely bonkers—my God, it’s just basketball. Ask yourself which is worse: a little taunting or repeatedly calling someone you don’t even know trash or a piece of shit.

She is good but the modern game is dominated by players that can dribble and shoot from beyond the arc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT