ADVERTISEMENT

Angel Reese Appreciation Thread

Full transparency ... 🪵

GettyImages2151806154-1651acd1-a31b-4971-aedd-3be20d0eb93c.jpg

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
I haven't watched Angel play a lot of games, mainly a few tourney games. She is a good college player, but mostly because of a size advantage, not skill and certainly not hustle. Off court, the less I see of her the better. Maybe she can go play in Bulgaria.

I haven't watched Angel play a lot of games, mainly a few tourney games. She is a good college player, but mostly because of a size advantage, not skill and certainly not hustle. Off court, the less I see of her the better. Maybe she can go play in Bulgaria.
Well she’s probably Caitlin’s biggest competition for ROY so…..

• Haha
Reactions: herkhatescy
The Fever are playing a lot better tonight. Clark had an off night shooting again but came up with two big threes to win the game. Needs to learn how to put a shoulder into the defender and push off.....Almost a triple double tonight....
No, she needs to stop """""conserving"""""......."""""energy"""""" and reposition around the perimeter when her teammates have the ball, and her defender takes her eyes off Caitlin even for a second.......

That's what she needs to do to improve her offensive game.

Either that or go back to her freshman year where she would actively look for her midrange.

That Brink gal is pretty good to!
She's a foul machine but, yeah, she is very good. When she figures out how not to foul she'll be one of the best players in the league imo. This draft class will be regarded certainly as one of the best, if not the best, draft classes in all of sports history. If things continue the way they are now it will compete with the NBA's 1984 class, that's for sure.

No, she needs to stop """""conserving"""""......."""""energy"""""" and reposition around the perimeter when her teammates have the ball, and her defender takes her eyes off Caitlin even for a second.......

That's what she needs to do to improve her offensive game.

Either that or go back to her freshman year where she would actively look for her midrange.
💯 Passing and standing is BAD offense. Watch Kate off the ball - hard cuts with purpose. Caitlin stands.

She tries really really hard to live up to the image that she created but I kind of hope she realizes she has a ton of talent and, in professional wrestling terms, has the ability to get over by being good at basketball.

Also, at the very start of the video notice who jumps up off the bench and starts applauding immediately after the thug cheap shots CC...

Angel seems to be a better player than she is a person, and she still is jealous of the attention Caitlin has gotten, much like some of the more experienced WNBA players. Most will get over it, once they have seen Caitlin play first hand, and it dawns on them that Caitlin is the golden goose...

Angel seems to be a better player than she is a person, and she still is jealous of the attention Caitlin has gotten, much like some of the more experienced WNBA players. Most will get over it, once they have seen Caitlin play first hand, and it dawns on them that Caitlin is the golden goose...
I’m not convinced most of them are that smart!
They would rather go back to the old WNBA than see Caitlin succeed and help all of them make more money!

I’m not convinced most of them are that smart!
They would rather go back to the old WNBA than see Caitlin succeed and help all of them make more money!
Saw on the national news that Angel is now trying to take credit for the sudden popularity of women's BB. Basically, saying the she is willing to play the role of the bad guy for the benefit of the game. She really is full of herself, and it is oozing out of her mouth regularly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT