ADVERTISEMENT

Angel Reese disrespects The President and First Lady

Razorhawk2

HB MVP
Feb 9, 2016
First Lady Jill Biden wanted to meet with both Iowa and LSU players before the game. Angel Reese must run the team because she said no. Why? Because President Biden didn’t have them winning their bracket. Reese also said they won’t be going to the White House. Talk about disrespect! Does coach Mulkey even have control of her team?

I would love to see the Biden family indicted when they are removed from office in 2024. The entire scene with China, Ukraine and Hunter screams corruption and we are prosecuting a hush payment to a call girl.
It’s beyond that, Clinton used campaign funds to pay for the bogus Steele dossier . That was directly interfering in an election.

She's a piece of shit, that's well established now. She's no longer worth are time or thoughts. Time to put her on ignore.
She markets herself as Bayou Barbie on her Instagram account.

Throw in her antics the other night and you’ve got a real winner..

Reactions: CarterHall
I would love to see the Biden family indicted when they are removed from office in 2024. The entire scene with China, Ukraine and Hunter screams corruption and we are prosecuting a hush payment to a call girl.

It’s beyond that, Clinton used campaign funds to pay for the bogus Steele dossier . That was directly interfering in an election.

Then you have no idea what "honor" means

The shit show that's going on now doesn't bother you?

This is the Iowa Basketball board, take your bullshit to the OT board. Idiots.

This is the Iowa Basketball board, take your bullshit to the OT board. Idiots.
You might want to suggest they move the topic to the OT board. The First Lady interjected herself into a situation , talking about inviting both teams. Something that I don’t recall ever happening.
The winner gets to be in the dog and pony show. This type of thing will open her up for criticism.

• Haha
Reactions: littlez
Agreed.....but moms would find the idea non-controversial and "nice"..........
Moms always think those things are nice. Why not invite the final four? The elite 8? The sweet 16? The tourney field ?
It’s because it’s an honor to the winners .

Evidence? if hunter biden broke the law I say prosecute him. I also think we need to throw a bunch of billionaire and millionaire financial people in jail if they did the crimes. And corporate leaders who are criminals

I bet Angel's mom does not agree with this sentiment.
Agreed, I think this whole thing is blown out of proportion by media folk desperate for views and clicks like Stephen Smith. That's almost all journalism and sports journalism might be the worst. Remember when we read stuff? Like the Sporting News or Sports Illustrated? They actually had to write stories.
Go back and read an article from a recent SI, then go back 25 years. Then go back 25 years prior and tell me about how they're different. You'll be shocked at the decline in writing and reporting.

This girl is so desperate for attention that she’s willing to be the most hated non-felon athlete in America if it keeps her trending for anything other than her mediocre performance in the final:

Wow, didn't expect those feelings from you. How do you feel about Angel Reese though? ;)
I thought I'd been pretty clear about what I thought about her. Or is that what your emoji meant?

Reactions: Ree4
What are you taking about? Thank God she had the courage to point out that there aren’t enough opportunities for affluent, private school educated, honor roll student, black people in basketball. 🙄
Fixed that for you as you missed the important stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT