ADVERTISEMENT

Angelo's decision......

great news. welcome aboard!

giphy.gif

He brought out that Penn State hat and I was like no effing way!!
Bro, my heart sunk and out loud I said "What the f*ck?" and then "f*ck yeah!!!!"

That was pretty funny. He says a lot of people know where I'm going, well a lot of people THINK they know where I'm going, grabs the PSU hat, ditches it, then grabs the Hawk cap. I'm fired up!

GO HAWKS!!!!

Perfect amount of chippiness towards the current big dogs, I respect it. Now we just need to find out how to subtly ditch the older two....
Nah, I want all three of them and the family here. People grow and change. No one knows what the conversations are between the family and Tom and Terry. You can guarantee the coaches have a plan and have laid out the rules. The family is obviously all in on the plan.

Reread what I said. I'm absolutely overjoyed that he chose Iowa over Penn State.

Glad he'll have the opportunity to train with the elite (cough, cough) partners that he'll have in Abe Assad, Gabe Arnold and Nelson Brands.
He can train with his brothers, they are elite for their age groups. Probably a good reason they are where they are. Doubting that their high school rooms have elite training partners for them. Lol

Reread what I said. I'm absolutely overjoyed that he chose Iowa over Penn State.

Glad he'll have the opportunity to train with the elite (cough, cough) partners that he'll have in Abe Assad, Gabe Arnold and Nelson Brands.
Thank you for coming down from your pedestal to bless us losers with your thoughts on our inferior team. Doesn’t come of as insecure or petty at all. Asalamalakim dork

Maybe Angelo becomes the elite training partner to get these guys up to the next level

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT