ADVERTISEMENT

LOVE THE DECISION! ABSOLUTELY LOVE, LOVE THE TIMING!!

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK

HR Heisman
Apr 17, 2002
Everything about this was perfect & right.

So perfect & right that I’ve been saying sweet 16 all season & now I’m bumping it up to Elite 8.

Elite 8 only because of the timing of this announcement & the right decision of this announcement.

I have a feeling that Elite 8, now after her decision, will be dead right.

And if it comes to fruition, this team should be DAMN proud of an Elite 8 finish!

Fingers crossed 🤞 maybe better could happen!

It was the right decision and I want to wish Caitlin all the best that life has in store for her. She has given so much of herself and done it with class and grace.

Caitlin, thank you for being a Hawk. You have given Hawkeye fans so many great memories. The state of Iowa is truly proud of all you have accomplished. I also want to thank Kate, Gabby and Molly also. What a great outgoing class.

Good luck Sunday, next weekend, and in the big dance. Have fun down the stretch.

It was the right decision and I want to wish Caitlin all the best that life has in store for her. She has given so much of herself and done it with class and grace.

Caitlin, thank you for being a Hawk. You have given Hawkeye fans so many great memories. The state of Iowa is truly proud of all you have accomplished. I also want to thank Kate, Gabby and Molly also. What a great outgoing class.

Good luck Sunday, next weekend, and in the big dance. Have fun down the stretch.
what-he-said-regina-hall.gif

Reactions: cmhawks99
Everything about this was perfect & right.

So perfect & right that I’ve been saying sweet 16 all season & now I’m bumping it up to Elite 8.

Elite 8 only because of the timing of this announcement & the right decision of this announcement.

I have a feeling that Elite 8, now after her decision, will be dead right.

And if it comes to fruition, this team should be DAMN proud of an Elite 8 finish!

Fingers crossed 🤞 maybe better could happen!
I don't disagree! I have always felt this was a Sweet 16 team, maybe Elite 8 depending on their draw.

And I'm fine with that!

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT