ADVERTISEMENT

Announcing the Inner Circle

I have been following this message board for years, but I have never posted on it before. I'm proud to make this my first post:

This is a receipt for your gracious donation to Hawkeye Wrestling Club

Organization: Hawkeye Wrestling Club
Campaign: Hawkeye Wrestling Club Inner Circle
Amount: $206.48
Donation interval: Monthly

Thanks to Randy and all his work for HWC. Thanks to everyone who has kept me entertained and informed on this message board over the years.

I have been following this message board for years, but I have never posted on it before. I'm proud to make this my first post:

Thanks to Randy and all his work for HWC. Thanks to everyone who has kept me entertained and informed on this message board over the years.
KABOOM! Way to make a splash, Arkie! Absolutely awesome!

Welcome to the Cesspool!

FJlpQl.gif

THAT is a GREAT first post, ArkieHawk!

Ladies/Gents-- If you are not an Inner Circle member now is the time :)

Sometime in the first week of June there will be a drawing that only Inner Circle members are eligible for-- This is not a drawing that you have to pay for a ticket-- you are automaticaly entered if you are Inner Circle.

I cant reveal yet what the prize is-- but I can say that it is AWESOME.

Thanks!

You sir, are the man!

^^^This guy and more just like him.

What’s the amount to get the gear? 100?
To sum up:

$25: Hat
$50: Hat + t-shirt
$75: Hat + t-shirt + hoodie
$100: Hat + t-shirt + hoodie + half-zip
$200: Hat + t-shirt + hoodie + half-zip + full-zip hoodie

All top-quality apparel with the wicked cool Inner Circle logo boldly displayed.

All of this swag, plus getting entered into drawings for awesome prizes, plus inside access to the program. . . It’s a “must” for any diehard Iowa wrestling fan.

No better time to join the Inner Circle.

Last edited:
To sum up:

$25: Hat
$50: Hat + t-shirt
$75: Hat + t-shirt + hoodie
$100: Hat + t-shirt + hoodie + half-zip
$200: Hat + t-shirt + hoodie + half-zip + full-zip hoodie

All top-quality apparel with the wicked cool Inner Circle logo boldly displayed.

All of this swag, plus getting entered into drawings for awesome prizes, plus inside access to the program. . . It’s a “must” for any diehard Iowa wrestling fan.

No better time to join the Inner Circle.
Can this be copies/pasted into Novak's original post? Great info here for everyone.

Reactions: Novakht
<<don’t remember if the question was answered. I am trying to get a company match and they seem to only do an annual amount. Can we do an annual recurring amount? $900 instead of $75 a month.>>

Absolutely! If you make the donation-- put in foot notes Inner Circle 75$ per month!

Thank You

Also if you are inner circle and have not got your gear-- Moriah is on vacation this week. She will be back next week.

Here is her email for those that want to check with her--

mstick@hawkeyewrestlingclub.com

Reactions: PrairieHawk24
Ok-- I now have some details to share on our first-- but not last Inner Circle drawing-- This isnt going out to the public until later today or tomorrow.

We are going to do some drawings occasionaly that are only open to Inner Circle Members--no cost at all. We will draw on name on Fri June 29th -- With this first drawing we wanted to do something special -- and the prize will be -- The winner will get (2) seats at the Tom Brands dinner--

We auctioned off a dinner for 4 at the DSM banqet-- and now it will be 6! The Inner Circle member that wins can bring his/her signifigant other, a friend or anyone. This will be a dinner at Toms house---food/drinks-- a chance to spend an evening with the Coach-- ask him anything you want-- give him adavice ( he loves tips on how to be a better wrestling coach) .

I attended last year and it was a lot of fun-- several from this very forum were in atendence and I think they would agree you get Tom in a relaxed atmosphere where he will be as candid as you can imagine.

Plus you never know what special guests will stop by--

THANK YOU INNER CIRCLE members-- we are striving to provide value in this program.

The date has not been set yet--but will most likely be a Sat night before Wrestling season.

https://www.hawkeyewrestlingclub.com/inner-circle/

Ok-- I now have some details to share on our first-- but not last Inner Circle drawing-- This isnt going out to the public until later today or tomorrow.

We are going to do some drawings occasionaly that are only open to Inner Circle Members--no cost at all. We will draw on name on Fri June 29th -- With this first drawing we wanted to do something special -- and the prize will be -- The winner will get (2) seats at the Tom Brands dinner--

We auctioned off a dinner for 4 at the DSM banqet-- and now it will be 6! The Inner Circle member that wins can bring his/her signifigant other, a friend or anyone. This will be a dinner at Toms house---food/drinks-- a chance to spend an evening with the Coach-- ask him anything you want-- give him adavice ( he loves tips on how to be a better wrestling coach) .

I attended last year and it was a lot of fun-- several from this very forum were in atendence and I think they would agree you get Tom in a relaxed atmosphere where he will be as candid as you can imagine.

THANK YOU INNER CIRCLE members-- we are striving to provide value in this program.

The date has not been set yet--but will most likely be a Sat night before Wrestling season.

I never win these things. It would be pretty cool if I did win one for once... wink wink

-- we are striving to provide value in this program.

Yes, yes you are, and it shows! It's great to see everyone involved with this, from Tom and Terry down to the athletes and the HWC board members, truly appreciates the support. Then, to show that appreciation not only by word, but by deed, makes the Inner Circle pretty damn cool.

If we have been a recurring donor do we automatically get transferred over to the inner circle club. Thanks in advance.

<<don’t remember if the question was answered. I am trying to get a company match and they seem to only do an annual amount. Can we do an annual recurring amount? $900 instead of $75 a month.>>

Absolutely! If you make the donation-- put in foot notes Inner Circle 75$ per month!

Thank You

Also if you are inner circle and have not got your gear-- Moriah is on vacation this week. She will be back next week.

Here is her email for those that want to check with her--

mstick@hawkeyewrestlingclub.com

the company match is a great reminder to folks; holy crap, Randy, this could really take off =)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT