Another day, another HROTer

BlIIlken2

HR All-American
Nov 23, 2021
cT9szmj.jpg

What kinda drink does Paulette’s hawk?
It knocked that boy’s d in the dirt.
He can’t hang.

He looks like the type who might enjoy deep-fried pork rinds, spending the day at a Wal Mart, and peeping in old ladies’ windows.

Reactions: HawkMD
Another Hroter? This board is like 75% lefties. But they are as obsessed with everything Trump as that guy.
Actually this place was pretty 50/50 pre Trump. One of the things that gives me a little hope for this country is that there are a lot of posters who were reliably Republican who are anti-Trump. I cannot wait until he has exited the stage and America can go back to having earnest political debates.

Reactions: torbee and win4jj
Actually this place was pretty 50/50 pre Trump. One of the things that gives me a little hope for this country is that there are a lot of posters who were reliably Republican who are anti-Trump. I cannot wait until he has exited the stage and America can go back to having earnest political debates.
I’m sure you will embrace Ron’s 8 years

I’m sure you will embrace Ron’s 8 years
I hope he is the rights candidate. He will be easy to beat. All you need to do is play sound bites from all the misogynistic, homophobic, racist and backwards things he has said to cater to his toothless redneck **** fans in Florida. Will still be embarrassing to see how many Americans vote for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT