ADVERTISEMENT

Another famous African American switching from Dem to GOP.

The democrats are the party of division and hate?
Has he not been paying attention the last 6 years?

Musk would have been smarter to keep his mouth shut and make money. Half the country will hate him soon, and it will hurt his other businesses.

Musk is like a billionaire Trad.

Just likes to stir the pot with no particular aim.
I think part of him is doing a sociological experiment to stave off boredom. Something like, “Let’s see how many angry over the top responses I can elicit with just a simple, inane, harmless tweet that really doesn’t say much of anything.”

The democrats are the party of division and hate?

Musk would have been smarter to keep his mouth shut and make money. Half the country will hate him soon, and it will hurt his other businesses.
Lol because he votes Republican?

Reactions: NCHawk5
Yep, I was all about Tesla and starlink….now I want nothing to do with either…
Why? He has his money already. You’re either on board with the product or not. I knew a guy who suddenly didn’t like Elton John songs because he found out he was gay. As of knowing these things makes the tune sound different…or the car worse for the environment.

Why? He has his money already. You’re either on board with the product or not. I knew a guy who suddenly didn’t like Elton John songs because he found out he was gay. As of knowing these things makes the tune sound different…or the car worse for the environment.
I knew a guy the same way with Jane's Addiction. It didn't make sense to me, it's the same music.

Musk was about as much of a Democrat as Donald Trump. Democrats only to the extent that they thought it burnished their image/brand. Both were inevitably gonna gravitate eventually to the Republicans.

Reactions: BelemNole
democrats are the party of division and hate?

I sure hope so. I'll grab a nice Tesla for 15K and call it a day. Thanks Elon!

Does he have time on his hands? He is like Trump in that his social life is on social media.

Everything he has done recently has been more for fun than for any business reason. He got the urge to stir the pot with Twitter, just to see how far he could go, and they ended up calling his bluff. He is bored with Twitter already and is desperate to unwind what he has committed to.

He stonewalls the SEC constantly, and while he kind of follows the rules, he does not dot his "i's" or cross his "t's." He makes comments that violate SEC rules, he makes his filings late, and on and on. He really seems to be doing this for fun, which makes him kind of unmanageable.

He is just kind of randomly carving a swerving course through Wall Street and the media world ... along with the regulatory world.

Even though he knows that the liberals are his biggest fans, he just does not seem to care how people react to his commentary.

I am a conservative and I already knew his feelings on this latest issue simply from watching his behavior and listening to him complain about taxes. The only reason he ever liked big government was because he could manipulate the hell out of it. (Tax breaks, etc.) He considers government just another force to be manipulated.

There was no reason to broadcast his thoughts. He is simply an Internet troll like everyone else and cannot help himself.

He is an Internet troll with money. (Slightly different than most of the others)

Last edited:
Yep, the Tesla shareholders have to be pissed. Musk will only hurt his business the more he talks.
There is something wrong with him. I believe he’s admitted he’s autistic, he needs someone by his side advising him better.

Elon and Grimes self diagnosed themselves with Aspbergers. Probably a nice excuse for him to fall back on when he says stupid shit which is often. Maybe even more than the dude needs to say "um" to get through a sentence.

Yeah, I am sure all of these climate alarmists will quit buying Teslas. Welcome to the common sense party Elon, you pegged them correctly the dims are the party of hate and division.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Elon and Grimes self diagnosed themselves with Aspbergers. Probably a nice excuse for him to fall back on when he says stupid shit which is often. Maybe even more than the dude needs to say "um" to get through a sentence.

Besides that autism doesn't make you say stupid shit. I mean you see the world differently, you can't always read people's body language or tone,

Because he’s going to become publicly political.

Not really wise of him IMO. Liberals are the ones who are more likely to buy electric cars and while he seems to have a name recognition advantage on electric cars he's not the only company that sells an electric car.

Reactions: Moral
Bad tweet, not because he's wrong about Dems, it's because he's implying the Republicans aren't the same or worse.

Best thing he could do is use his money to put some serious backing towards a third party that distances themselves from this woke shit on one side and the religious and MAGA shit on the other. Use that 50 billion to break the binary system.

He found out the singer was gay. I don't even know if he is gay but the guy heard he was and suddenly didn't like the band anymore. Lol

Perry Farrell is married to her....

960x0.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT