ADVERTISEMENT

Another illegal kills the innocent

It's a sad story; good work by the police to track them down so quickly.

A couple of items from the story
1. If someone has a GPS ankle bracelet, they should not be going out to dinner and then walking around town at 12 am. That bracelet should have alerted ICE, who should have been all over him ( I am making an assumption that ICE bracelets are similar to county, state, and federal ones.

2. That has to be so painful for the family after learning she snuck out and then seeing the surveillance video of her talking to the scumbags and then the boyfriend saying he heard her talking to 2 adults that night.

A lot of people get murdered every day. Are you only concerned for those killed by “illegal immigrants”? Do the others’ lives not mean as much?
You’re missing the point…this rape/murder was avoidable by better vetting (or any vetting) at the border. Whereas, some crazy American citizens do murder people too, but those are much more difficult to intervene before the action takes place.

Or maybe if Biden wins and the Republicans don’t feel they have to cater to Trumps every whim a bipartisan border bill can actually be voted on.
Or, just vote to pass a real border bill, like HR-2 - Secure the Border Act of 2023 that was passed by House Republicans in 2023. 🤔

Last edited:
I would hope a tragedy such as this this hits both sides but I guess not.

Also, “score a tragedy” lol, you’re a f’n loser.
Isn't that what this is? Keeping score for their side? Like whenever there's a school shooting, then the "other" side gets some points.

None of you bloodthirsty bastards care about the victims. Just words on a headline.

Or maybe if Biden wins and the Republicans don’t feel they have to cater to Trumps every whim a bipartisan border bill can actually be voted on.
Neither Trump nor Biden needed any help securing the border. They could have thrown all the resources available to TX, FL, AZ, etc. to shut it down.

Eight years ago would have been a great time to start closing down all our foreign military bases and bring the troops home to do something worthwhile; protect the country.

But empires gonna empire.

I would hope a tragedy such as this this hits both sides but I guess not.

Also, “score a tragedy” lol, you’re a f’n loser.
That's exactly what OP is doing. He doesn't post anything ever about pastors raping kids or anything Republicans do. He bought into the Ted Cruz created boogeymen coming from the south. He also wasn't posting about this before Biden was president even though the border and illegals has been a thing for his entire life.

Isn't that what this is? Keeping score for their side? Like whenever there's a school shooting, then the "other" side gets some points.

None of you bloodthirsty bastards care about the victims. Just words on a headline.
School shootings are a problem. Illegals committing murder not so much. One is prevalent, and the other is not.

• Haha
Reactions: ICHerky
A lot of people get murdered every day. Are you only concerned for those killed by “illegal immigrants”? Do the others’ lives not mean as much?
All lives matter, but it has to really suck if your child is murdered by someone who shouldn’t even be in this country.
I know this country is full of helpless legals as well. We just saw an article the other day where a 17 year old killed someone after he was out on bond for being a felon in possession of a weapon. This country is full of waste of space illegals and legals that love killing people.
Are you or our politicians concerned about any killings?

Last edited:
That's exactly what OP is doing. He doesn't post anything ever about pastors raping kids or anything Republicans do. He bought into the Ted Cruz created boogeymen coming from the south. He also wasn't posting about this before Biden was president even though the border and illegals has been a thing for his entire life.

Reactions: ThiccJimXXX
Well considering they shouldn’t be here yes I care more when they commit crimes that shouldn’t be happening. All life lost is sad except pedos rapist and child creeps IMO

Well considering they shouldn’t be here yes I care more when they commit crimes that shouldn’t be happening. All life lost is sad except pedos rapist and child creeps IMO
Just commit the crimes that should be happening. Christ sakes.

Remember when Trump closed up the border much more aggressively and then every news organization called him racist and a child-cager. Those were the days.

You also got this fake outrage/caring picture out of it.
origin_z61son49d.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT