another inmate woodya

QChawks

HB King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
Jcr9Vj9.jpg

Jcr9vyB.jpg

391592932_10230211070690777_7308020813733915373_n.jpg

I've always wondered this. Iowa is not a very big state with a large population, in relation to the size of other states, the country, or the planet as a whole, and it is full of Hawkeye fans some of whom casually check out this board. I know people in real life that have asked me, hey are you SoDak, for example.

The point of my rambling is I wonder if these types of woodya threads, especially about Iowa residents, ever get back to the subject of the post in real life and then they find out they are the topic of discussion on HORT.

I've always wondered this. Iowa is not a very big state with a large population, in relation to the size of other states, the country, or the planet as a whole, and it is full of Hawkeye fans some of whom casually check out this board. I know people in real life that have asked me, hey are you SoDak, for example.

The point of my rambling is I wonder if these types of woodya threads, especially about Iowa residents, ever get back to the subject of the post in real life and then they find out they are the topic of discussion on HORT.
+1

Do most small jails in Iowa have Internet access?

QC

so, after reading the reviews on this place and looking at bri-bri, I have come to the conclusion that it is a ho-house and it is a bar-restaurant front

Reactions: TC Nole OX

I'm actually shocked none of my friends from ottumwa have ever questioned me on this.

Kinda doubting this is 150 lbs
They generally just ask during booking and write down whatever the person says. This disaster younger fat chick that comes into my bar job gets arrested fairly routinely for public intoxes and shit and the arrest report usually says like 140. She legitimately pushes double that.

I like to think that it DOES make it back to the actual person...…or I like to imagine it does.

Kind of like the 7 degrees of separation....I bet it happens something like this:

1) OP exists and post this wouldya

2) @Moral shows up at OP's mom's house and sees his computer still open to this page (because they use OP's bedroom in the basement) ***sorry @QChawks I know you don't live in her basement, but that doesn't fit my narrative*** then goes home, sits on toilet and opens GIAOT app to this page and touches himself to the mugshot while replying "hard pass"

3) @millah_22 feels bad for blocking Moral so he unblocks him and sees he responded with a "hard pass" which he knows is a lie

4) Then millah's TBW happens to walk by and sees him looking at a skank mugshot on his phone and says "go for it, she'd give you crabs anyways"

5) Then millah's TBW goes to get her hair done and tells the gals at the salon about the weird creeps on GIAOT that have these "wouldya" threads and then one of the girls in the salon goes home and tells her husband about it.

6) Said husband acts like "that's weird" and is "objectifying to women" but he is actually a GIAOT guy himself, our very own @torbee who because of his love for the dirty D recognizes this chick as the same one that gave one his old pals an STD so he texts his old buddy "hey check this out on GIAOT, isn't this the chick that made your balls swell up the size of grapefuits?"

7) Then this unknow buddy says "uhhhhh, yeah dude we are still banging.....i told her she needs to quit Yoshi's and go back to dancing". Then he shows her the thread.

So just like that....7 degrees of separation (yes i know that not how it works but just let me roll with it)

Always Sunny Fx GIF

I like to think that it DOES make it back to the actual person...…or I like to imagine it does.

Kind of like the 7 degrees of separation....I bet it happens something like this:

1) OP exists and post this wouldya

2) @Moral shows up at OP's mom's house and sees his computer still open to this page (because they use OP's bedroom in the basement) ***sorry @QChawks I know you don't live in her basement, but that doesn't fit my narrative*** then goes home, sits on toilet and opens GIAOT app to this page and touches himself to the mugshot while replying "hard pass"

3) @millah_22 feels bad for blocking Moral so he unblocks him and sees he responded with a "hard pass" which he knows is a lie

4) Then millah's TBW happens to walk by and sees him looking at a skank mugshot on his phone and says "go for it, she'd give you crabs anyways"

5) Then millah's TBW goes to get her hair done and tells the gals at the salon about the weird creeps on GIAOT that have these "wouldya" threads and then one of the girls in the salon goes home and tells her husband about it.

6) Said husband acts like "that's weird" and is "objectifying to women" but he is actually a GIAOT guy himself, our very own @torbee who because of his love for the dirty D recognizes this chick as the same one that gave one his old pals an STD so he texts his old buddy "hey check this out on GIAOT, isn't this the chick that made your balls swell up the size of grapefuits?"

7) Then this unknow buddy says "uhhhhh, yeah dude we are still banging.....i told her she needs to quit Yoshi's and go back to dancing". Then he shows her the thread.

So just like that....7 degrees of separation (yes i know that not how it works but just let me roll with it)

Always Sunny Fx GIF
I can’t believe you are running surveillance on me!

Reactions: Moral and JustSayOV
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT