ADVERTISEMENT

another inmate woodya

I can’t believe you are running surveillance on me!

Shocked The Monkees GIF

Reactions: Moral
so, after reading the reviews on this place and looking at bri-bri, I have come to the conclusion that it is a ho-house and it is a bar-restaurant front

Where are you seeing this in reviews. I read both the Yelp reviews and the close to 150 reviews on google. All I learned - food is good and is authentic Filipino food, owner is a MAGA, homeless might bother you while there and police visit regularly. I didn’t see any hints about this being a clandestine strip club or ho house.

Last edited:
Think I'd take my chances with Stabby McStabberson from the other thread about legal Cali murder

thumbnail-bryn-spejcher.jpg

Just updating my things to do in the QC list, there are only 2 strip clubs, Pony and Daisy Dooks, and maybe Yoshi’s?

• Haha
I try to avoid women with prison tattoos

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Big disagree from me on this one. Pretty damn gross and not at all sexy in my opinion.

The recent pic additions don't help her.

Chubby girls can still be sexy with how they look and more importantly act.

BTW, this girl has the smallest tits for a thicker girl I've ever seen. What's up with that?

The recent pic additions don't help her.

Chubby girls can still be sexy with how they look and more importantly act.

BTW, this girl has the smallest tits for a thicker girl I've ever seen. What's up with that?
If she’s from West Davenport, probably fetal alcohol syndrome. See also: any posts from WDDT.

100000%

Makes it seem like a chubby dude? Small tits isn’t a deal breaker, but small tits on a chubby chick might be after seeing this thread.

Where are you seeing this in reviews. I read both the Yelp reviews and the close to 150 reviews on google. All I learned - food is good and is authentic Filipino food, owner is a MAGA, homeless might bother you while there and police visit regularly. I didn’t see any hints about this being a clandestine strip club or ho house.
first three reviews said service was terrible and you might even get berated by the staff!! I figured food service is not a priority

Reactions: TC Nole OX
This makes me sad. I taught her about 17-18 years ago. Grew up in poverty. Not a great home, iirc. Troubled girl back then too. Very oppositional defiant, though I could usually at least reason with her.
what is "oppositional defiant"?

Yoshi's is ghetto AF and there's a police presence there every few weeks. They just got their liquor license back

Fwiw abarrotes carillo across the street is the best Mexican food in the qc

Yoshi's is ghetto AF and there's a police presence there every few weeks. They just got their liquor license back

Fwiw abarrotes carillo across the street is the best Mexican food in the qc

Is this the same guy that owns all of the Yoshi shit on the QC? Maybe Rashid will be getting a run for his money.

Her tits are smaller than mine. That makes it a no go for me. If she grew or bought some tits, we can open this back up for discussion.

As with many of these "woodja" threads I'm not close enough to being attracted to her to have the desire for the secks...

but I wouldn't turn down a beej.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT