ADVERTISEMENT

ANTIFA Says It Will Keep Sending Assassins Until the Job Gets Done

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
The FBI today confirmed that the message was received through previously established channels allowing contact with the liberal terrorist organization.

Former President Trump, responding on X and Truth Social taunted ANTIFA, saying "GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT! I HAVE MORE EARS TO GIVE FOR MY COUNTRY!"

An anonymous member of Trump's inner circle acknowledged that that might not have been the best choice of words, but praised Trump's courage.

So just to verify, Antifa is claiming responsibility for 2 pasty white republicans trying to assassinate the republican nominee? You do realize the ridiculousness in the claims, when Antifa is known as like 100% predominately African American group. The fact that you have a bunch or gun toting right wingers, you never know when they may feel forgotten or lost by their savior Trump and turn on him.

Over It I Give Up GIF

So just to verify, Antifa is claiming responsibility for 2 pasty white republicans trying to assassinate the republican nominee? You do realize the ridiculousness in the claims, when Antifa is known as like 100% predominately African American group. The fact that you have a bunch or gun toting right wingers, you never know when they may feel forgotten or lost by their savior Trump and turn on him.
You lie like mother ****er. 2 leftist hate mongers.

The FBI today confirmed that the message was received through previously established channels allowing contact with the liberal terrorist organization.

Former President Trump, responding on X and Truth Social taunted ANTIFA, saying "GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT! I HAVE MORE EARS TO GIVE FOR MY COUNTRY!"

An anonymous member of Trump's inner circle acknowledged that that might not have been the best choice of words, but praised Trump's courage.
The FBI should shoot all known ANTIFA members.

Huh?

99% of them look like skinny jeans wearing white dudes.
I was taking as part of Black lives Matter, mistake on my end, but still what does antifa have to do with a bunch of republican gun toting individuals, trying to assassinate Trump. I am waiting for him to show that Antifa is claiming responsibility. Pretty big claim if true.

I see nobody is praising Crazy Filthy Dons brain, if he had one.

You're joking, right?

You're joking, right?
Joking about what? Wanting to know if Antifa truly claimed responsibility yes. As to the 2 individuals, both have voted or registered as republicans. The most recent one voted for Ramiswamy in the primaries. So yes I am struggling to find how a couple of right wing individuals would be involved with a far left wing organization. Sorry I didn't state it more clearly.

So civil war will be between antifa and proud boys/militia LARPs.

Our country is ****ed
The federal government has shown no interest in confronting antifa so I doubt the proud boys will be involved in that one.

How did that thread you started yesterday go? Do you feel like a dunce yet?

“essage was received through previously established channels allowing contact with the liberal terrorist organization.”

so antifa is officially categorized as a terrorist organization per fbi? since when (yesterday?)?
as i recall on this board they’ve generally been referred to for years like they are a normal org.

Joking about what? Wanting to know if Antifa truly claimed responsibility yes. As to the 2 individuals, both have voted or registered as republicans. The most recent one voted for Ramiswamy in the primaries. So yes I am struggling to find how a couple of right wing individuals would be involved with a far left wing organization. Sorry I didn't state it more clearly.
none-of-this.gif

EDIT: Not directed at you, but the situation.

The federal government has shown no interest in confronting antifa so I doubt the proud boys will be involved in that one.

How did that thread you started yesterday go? Do you feel like a dunce yet?
How would the government confront antifacists? Who is the leader? How do they get money? It isn't a group. It's like confronting jealousy.

I was taking as part of Black lives Matter, mistake on my end, but still what does antifa have to do with a bunch of republican gun toting individuals, trying to assassinate Trump. I am waiting for him to show that Antifa is claiming responsibility. Pretty big claim if true.
Do the people that Trump refers to as "Antifa" actually refer to themselves at "Antifa"? If that isn't the case then you know RIGHT where this rumor was sourced.

Dude took a bullet to the head and immediately stood up, raised his fist in the air and walked off. Biden fell up the stairs again the same day then took 3 weeks off for vacation. Trump is built different.

Actually, no he isn't - he was just born rich instead of into poverty like most redneck morons.

He's been playing a game of Monopoly his whole life and our society rewards silver spoon nepo babies for doing just that.

Then lackeys worship him and say things like what you just said....just because he's rich.

Actually, no he isn't - he was just born rich instead of into poverty like most redneck morons.

He's been playing a game of Monopoly his whole life and our society rewards silver spoon nepo babies for doing just that.

Then lackeys worship him and say things like what you just said....just because he's rich.
I don't give af that he's created a multi billion dollar empire, impressive as it is. You sound jealous and bitter of his success though on the flip side.
I'm old enough to remember when Antifa wasn't real....
It's just like, an idea man! And their name is anti fascist so if you don't like them then you're a fascist!! Leftist ideology us fascinating to study

I assume you are trying to make a point since a simple Google search doesn't yield anything similar to your post.

Reactions: bunsen82

You've been successfully trolled by WWJD.

ee5f9a423853a3f3d149d8c4c0426670.gif

• Haha
Reactions: alaskanseminole
How do we know when guys like him or you are trolling? So difficult anymore.

I still haven't gotten over Clinton trolling us on Saddam's WMD.

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."
-- Ex President Bill Clinton, Jul. 22, 2003 (Interview with CNN Larry King)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT