ADVERTISEMENT

Any Bass Players Here?

valentines day love GIF by Boomerang Official

He's made some nifty mods to his fretless bass that let him make precise tuning changes mid-song affecting single strings or all strings. Watch and you'll see him make those changes on the head (single strings) and at the bridge (all strings). Or at least that's what I think is happening. Might be wrong.

For those not familiar with Manring, here's a more traditional cut from his first (?) album.

I love this song. Back when I was working, it was the song my alarm played to wake me up in the morning.

Last edited:
That was great.

I hate to show how out of touch I am, but what show is that from? Is it worth watching if you are an old fart like me?

In my defense, I like Rush.
"I Love You Man". I love that movie, if you liked that clip you will like the movie also. It's kind of a bromance-comedy. Paul Rudd is an adult with no friends and makes a friend with Jason Siegel, hilarity ensues. Also a must watch for any Rush fans.

"I Love You Man". I love that movie, if you liked that clip you will like the movie also. It's kind of a bromance-comedy. Paul Rudd is an adult with no friends and makes a friend with Jason Siegel, hilarity ensues. Also a must watch for any Rush fans.
Thanks. I see it's on Paramount+. I've added it to my queue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT