ADVERTISEMENT

Trump boat parade scheduled Saturday in Muscatine

Boating / boat ownership and being "lake people" would be one of my personal hells. Awful.

Don't tell your god @BrianNole777 in case he's setting things up for my afterlife. Talk about eternal damnation.

Boating / boat ownership and being "lake people" would be one of my personal hells. Awful.

Don't tell your god @BrianNole777 in case he's setting things up for my afterlife. Talk about eternal damnation.

:)

Remember to keep your mouth closed as much as possible around the river, lots of flies and because of your condition you are apt to swallow more than a few.

OIP.ncJI6ItZO6oE1id1VL5AIAHaGL

Oh Rico buddy, am I not paying enough attention to you? Here you go little fella. Don't forget your meds today.

good-boy-pat-on-head.gif

Real men don’t have motorized boats and real men tent camp, without guns!

Unless this parade is full of canoes and kayaks, these trump supporters aren’t real men!

To be fair....."Lake People" is too broad a term.

Lake of the Ozarks "lake people" on 4th of July weekend in their 30' plus boat full of d-bags and music blaring are not the same "lake people" that have a small cottage on a quiet lake on Northern Wisconsin with a pontoon and a little fishing boat.

I aim to be the later.

***I have 2 boats btw......a nicer fish/ski combo for the family and bigger lakes and then an inherited little old 14' boat for the the dirty-ass rivers around SE Iowa. I hope you don't think less of me because I quite enjoy both :)***

Last edited:
To be fair....."Lake People" is too broad a term.

Lake of the Ozarks "lake people" on 4th of July weekend in their 30' plus boat full of d-bags and music blaring are not the same "lake people" that have a small cottage on a quiet lake on Northern Wisconsin with a pontoon and a little fishing boat.

I aim to be the later.

***I have 2 boats btw......a nicer fish/ski combo for the family and bigger lakes and then an inherited little old 14' boat for the the dirty-ass rivers around SE Iowa. I hope you don't think less of me because I quite enjoy both :)***

Completely agree, definitely different people. My personal hell would be being either (see my comments to @torbee).

That said, I don't ever expect my personal hell to extend as a judgement of others. Doesn't bother me one bit if people like being the douche on the 4th or sitting alone on a rando in the middle of Minnesota with a pole, a worm, and a bobber. Not my place to judge your hobbies - unless you play Pokemon. Then you're a loser.

Reactions: JustSayOV
Completely agree, definitely different people. My personal hell would be being either (see my comments to @torbee).

That said, I don't ever expect my personal hell to extend as a judgement of others. Doesn't bother me one bit if people like being the douche on the 4th or sitting alone on a rando in the middle of Minnesota with a pole, a worm, and a bobber. Not my place to judge your hobbies - unless you play Pokemon. Then you're a loser.

Fair enough....I can respect that.

***aren't you a biker if I recall? That is something for me I can't understand.....riding a bike for hours upon hours and then half your day is gone and you'd be like "yep that was really something."

(which is probably how you feel about sitting in a boat fishing for 5 hours)

So I get that, to each their own.

• Love
Reactions: Hawki97
Fair enough....I can respect that.

***aren't you a biker if I recall? That is something for me I can't understand.....riding a bike for hours upon hours and then your entire day is gone and you'd be like "yep that was really something."

(which is probably how you feel about sitting in a boat fishing for 5 hours)

So I get that, to each their own.

FIFY. And yes.

There was a show that nailed it in the 80's.

smug-look-arnold-jackson.gif

• Haha
Reactions: JustSayOV
I don't like fishing. I don't like water sports (ski, wakeboard, tube, etc.). I don't like swimming. I don't like just sitting around doing nothing in the heat / the sun. A freaking Jeep is more reliable than any watercraft. I don't find the waves / sounds that lake people jizz about nearly as soothing as they do. Lake cops are more annoying than traffic cops. A freaking Jeep is more reliable than any watercraft. The maintenance on the boat, the dock, the lift, etc., etc.

Not my thing.

I simply cannot comprehend. Water, water sports, fishing, swimming or simply relaxing is simply fantastic. Life moves slower on the water. It’s sad you dislike it so much

• Love
Reactions: Hawki97
I simply cannot comprehend. Water, water sports, fishing, swimming or simply relaxing is simply fantastic. Life moves slower on the water. It’s sad you dislike it so much

Your screen name checks out.

And don't cry for me Argentina, I'll be fine. Instead, be glad I'm not out there crowding your hobby.

Suddenly “gasoline prices” don’t matter!
Is there a burial at sea these boaters van attend? Will Kimmie be there?
Doubt Dim Kim makes it...her and Bird are huddling about the ginormous civil suit coming concerning the gambling fiasco.
That shit is about to hit the fan.

Utterly deplorable:

A boat parade in 2020 to support then President Donald J. Trump’s bid for reelection drew 118 boats and hundreds of spectators to the Muscatine riverfront.

Now organizers hope the second Muscatine Trump Boat parade will bring support for Trump, who is seeking election to the presidency again. Organizer Ken Purdy announced the second boat parade will be held Saturday at 1:30 p.m. All Trump boaters are encouraged to bring their boat and join the parade and non-boaters be on the Muscatine Riverfront to watch and cheer on the parade. Boaters are encouraged to display Trump flags, American flags and anything positive along with noise makers.

The Muscatine Trump 2020 Boat Parade on Sept. 5 at the Muscatine riverfront on the Mississippi River far exceeded the organizers expectations. The group had pre-estimated having 50 boats in the parade. The official count was 118 boats. With an estimated average of 4+ people per boat then there were 500 people in the parade. On shore the estimate was 300 standing and 200 in the parked cars along the river front.
FILE

Boats will congregate on Bass Island beach 6 miles south of Muscatine by 1 p.m. At 1 p.m. the boats will leave Bass Island and move upriver to the first bend in the river south of Muscatine and meet up with any boats coming from the north at 1:25 p.m. At 1:25 p.m. the parade will start and move upriver to be at the Muscatine riverfront at 1:30 p.m.

In 2020, the Muscatine event started as a campfire chat by the Port Louisa Trumpers, a group of cabin owners at Port Louisa. The event was organized to show support for Trump by area marine enthusiasts. At the time, the event was held in league with other boat parades throughout the country.

If any questions call or text Ken Purdy 319-212-0188 or email kenpurdy@gmail.com.

OIP.aQYemdoBnhUJv4RmkYNYsgHaEK

OIP.yb01JamPmx_kLBf9LqJoqwHaDJ

299792_1528982359.jpg

I've noticed much the same in central Florida. Nowhere near the number of homes flying trump flags or banners, and when boating either at our lake place or on the rivers that drain into the gulf north of Tampa, I'm seeing very few boats flying flags. Four years ago they were everywhere, with most of them flying multiple flags.
I still expect him to easily win florida, but expect it to be closer than last time.

It was only 3 points last time and now abortion and marijuana is on the ballot...I think it's a tossup, if that

Reactions: cigaretteman
Are you claiming the Governor directed the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation into the investigation?

Or

Just talking out of your ass again as usual?
I'm saying the Governor and AG can't claim ignorance on what happened when the investigation was approved and who approved it.

Unless there's an "out of Court" settlement, which I think happens to cover up details....stuff that the public doesn't know about will indeed become public.
The Ames attorneys handling this for the players are damn good at their jobs.
I got a mole!

I'm saying the Governor and AG can't claim ignorance on what happened when the investigation was approved and who approved it.

Unless there's an "out of Court" settlement, which I think happens to cover up details....stuff that the public doesn't know about will indeed become public.
The Ames attorneys handling this for the players are damn good at their jobs.
I got a mole!
Mitch the B--ch doing the moonwalk again!

Mitch the B--ch doing the moonwalk again!
Nope.
There's no way in hell something that big didn't get run by Bird and Reynolds beforehand.

The source of my info has told me stuff a week before it became public regarding the gambling probe.

He's solid.

Last edited:
Great Patriots:

A boat parade in 2020 to support then President Donald J. Trump’s bid for reelection drew 118 boats and hundreds of spectators to the Muscatine riverfront.

Now organizers hope the second Muscatine Trump Boat parade will bring support for Trump, who is seeking election to the presidency again. Organizer Ken Purdy announced the second boat parade will be held Saturday at 1:30 p.m. All Trump boaters are encouraged to bring their boat and join the parade and non-boaters be on the Muscatine Riverfront to watch and cheer on the parade. Boaters are encouraged to display Trump flags, American flags and anything positive along with noise makers.

The Muscatine Trump 2020 Boat Parade on Sept. 5 at the Muscatine riverfront on the Mississippi River far exceeded the organizers expectations. The group had pre-estimated having 50 boats in the parade. The official count was 118 boats. With an estimated average of 4+ people per boat then there were 500 people in the parade. On shore the estimate was 300 standing and 200 in the parked cars along the river front.
FILE

Boats will congregate on Bass Island beach 6 miles south of Muscatine by 1 p.m. At 1 p.m. the boats will leave Bass Island and move upriver to the first bend in the river south of Muscatine and meet up with any boats coming from the north at 1:25 p.m. At 1:25 p.m. the parade will start and move upriver to be at the Muscatine riverfront at 1:30 p.m.

In 2020, the Muscatine event started as a campfire chat by the Port Louisa Trumpers, a group of cabin owners at Port Louisa. The event was organized to show support for Trump by area marine enthusiasts. At the time, the event was held in league with other boat parades throughout the country.

If any questions call or text Ken Purdy 319-212-0188 or email kenpurdy@gmail.com.

FIFY

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT