ADVERTISEMENT

Any hawk fans going to game watch in Memphis TN ??

I hope you are there because you absolutely have to be. Very scary town. Know extremely well where you are going and keep your head on a swivel.
I've been here four times. Sun studios and Graceland and all that stuff and I've been in the hood because I have a certain affliction for bicycles. Although most of these old school bike shops are way closed down years ago. I don't really find it any scarier than San Antonio or Houston or Dallas. On the way up here we hit Texarkana I couldn't believe what a ghost
town that is , it used to be kind of a busy place. We were in Little Rock yesterday and they were rocking and rolling getting ready for Arkansas versus pine bluff. Didn't realize that was going to be a 70 point blowout. I knew it would be lopsided.

By the way we got a nice Airbnb in a really nice neighborhood and my wife's niece no pictures has a real nice neighborhood too. I know there is a hood. I'm thinking there's more of a gap between rich and poor here as in really nice neighborhoods and the hood but not much in between

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT