ADVERTISEMENT

Any of you candle connoisseurs?

only correct answer is below
5000.jpg

Not really. But HEB was selling a buttery tortilla scented one so I bought it for a lark. It's not bad...
512IUOwAUGL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

When I get home from a long day at the office, the first thing I do is walk in the door, take a deep breath, and say to myself "I hope this place smells like a buttery tortilla right now."
It's the best part of going to the grocery store in the morning...fresh made flour tortillas.

When I get home from a long day at the office, the first thing I do is walk in the door, take a deep breath, and say to myself "I hope this place smells like a buttery tortilla right now."
If you're not LatinX, this is egregious appropriation of tortilla.

@admins

Can we just NOT?!?!

Yeah, I'd say I know quite a lot about candles. What exactly would you like to find out? If you're asking which one is better, Yankee or Woodwick, I'd go with the Yankee simply because they offer a wider range. Also, they burn evenly and are 100% natural. Another brand I'm not sure you ever heard of is https://graciemoonscents.com/. Their candles are also 100% natural, handcrafted, and environmentally friendly. It is a family business, and I love to support such businesses. The energy the product has is something special.

Last edited:
This thread reminded me to try out a "burning leaves" candle. I ordered one from Goose Creek. Love that smell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT