ADVERTISEMENT

Any updates on S&C coach

ChiefRhoads

Rookie
Jan 6, 2019
I haven't seen any postings about the strength and conditioning coach opening. Does anyone know if they have posted it, who has officially put their name in the hat, or if Iowa is just going to go with Raymond and call it a day?

Any updates are appreciated.

I haven't seen any postings about the strength and conditioning coach opening. Does anyone know if they have posted it, who has officially put their name in the hat, or if Iowa is just going to go with Raymond and call it a day?

Barta announced some time ago about furloughs and not filling vacant positions as part of budget cuts. Sand C is vacant and won’t be filled for time being

Any updates are appreciated.
Yes, I think for now RB is the interim S & C coach, and they'll see how this year goes since they are not filling positions. If things go well he'll probably be the guy, if not.......

I gotta believe with the way the offseason went down, there will be no additional shakeups until 2021...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT