ADVERTISEMENT

any word about how the JR day went?

no chewback the stroke limited my ability to put sentence structure as a priority. just as it affects my typing and punctuation.

It's called proof reading out loud before you post. Should try it sometime

This post was edited on 1/19 12:30 AM by iahawkeyes17

Originally posted by Hawkeye2222:

no chewback the stroke limited my ability to put sentence structure as a priority. just as it affects my typing and punctuation.
what a load of bs. I can't type (in the traditional sense) to save my life, but I look at what I enter before I hit the post button, and make any necessary corrections. and wouldn't you know it, no typos! or a bunch of random words that only make sense to a 3 year old.

Oh OK, I guess that also explain the rationale of your posts too. I'll give you a pass from now on.

Quintana you have never known anybody that has had a stroke, those that have do their best to their ability.

Originally posted by Quintana:

what a load of bs. I can't type (in the traditional sense) to save my life, but I look at what I enter before I hit the post button, and make any necessary corrections. and wouldn't you know it, no typos! or a bunch of random words that only make sense to a 3 year old.
Way to be sympathetic Quintana... Of all the thing to bind your panties, someone's proof reading and punctuation. Really? Better lay off the coffee.

I'm going to defend Kilroy here. My wife had a stroke 8 years ago and I see how she struggles with certain day-to-day tasks. I give him a pass on his typing and such. Don't always agree with him, but I understand when the typing is rough.

Sorry to take away from the topic...
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Hawk80:

Originally posted by Quintana:

Way to be sympathetic Quintana... Of all the thing to bind your panties, someone's proof reading and punctuation. Really? Better lay off the coffee.
alright, last post on this for myself. I understand about the stroke. I am sympathetic for the stroke. I understand that it might be difficult to type fluently. but, have you even seen him make a mistake when regurgitating data on the star rankings of any football or basketball player... ever? he can proof read just as well as anyone, but when someone calls him out on his horrendous grammar, he plays the stroke card. I think he uses it as an excuse is all. if he wanted to, he could do better. I've seen it.

and Kilroy, I do feel for you, really. everyone knows what you've been through. you take a lot of crap on this board, and all I'm saying is that you don't do yourself any favors when your posts aren't legible. I know you are capable.

reading and transferring what read is hard to do sometimes it takes up to 5 minutes to type what I do, and even though the misspelled word do show up I still can't correct them. hell I can't even remember my grand children birthday and I only have 3. and you are worried about punctuation and spelling?

try living with what I do every day, my Step daughter gave me a special note pad so that I can now keep all my passwords in it, that caused me to have to change names at least twice because I CAN'T remember them.

every thing that get reguarding Height, Weights and 40 times come strictly from Rivals and some of the other testing results come from ESPN, none of those times are made up by me.

We have verified that Kilroy has had a stroke (90% sure). Anyone that bashes him on his spelling and punctuation really needs to reevaluate their position in life.

Kilroy, you responding to people bashing you on your spelling needs to stop, cause you just keep feeding them.

There are enough peeps posting who never had a stroke or similar problem who never seem to learn or even care to learn how to spell Iowa players' names. All they have to do is get a roster from Hawkeyesports.com, or elsewhere and look at that. One for work and one for home. The car (well ,please no). Though, I would give a pass on Venckus-Cucchiara. Hope he gets to play, though.

reading and transferring what read is hard to do sometimes it takes up to 5 minutes to type what I do, and even though the misspelled word do show up I still can't correct them. hell I can't even remember my grand children birthday and I only have 3. and you are worried about punctuation and spelling?

try living with what I do every day, my Step daughter gave me a special note pad so that I can now keep all my passwords in it, that caused me to have to change names at least twice because I CAN'T remember them.

every thing that get reguarding Height, Weights and 40 times come strictly from Rivals and some of the other testing results come from ESPN, none of those times are made up by me.
I apologize, I was out of line. keep fighting the good fight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT