ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody got any cool scars?

I got a pair of (now) 6 day old brand new ones (cancerous tumor removed). 3-4" long each, beltline/abdomen. Lots of ugly bruising atm too. Hell, for all I know a poster here did the surgery.

That's 6 new scars in the past 3+ months, and 13 total that are all fairly easy to see. Probably actually more than that, just can't remember them all off the top of my head.

I personally don't believe any of them are "cool". The knee scar is a good story (which I have told here), but it's also a very visible reminder of My Worst Decision Ever.

A lot of miles on this ol' bag of bones...

ecd2e76b-5a2b-4162-a601-e2964fe7ae7f_text.gif

Reactions: ThiccJimXXX
When I was about five years old I was drinking water out of an an outdoor spigot. My "friend" shoved me and my cheek smacked right into the hose threads.

Those four little scars are still on my cheek today.

100% gods honest truth. One of my life mottos is "i dont trust a man who doesnt have scars on his knuckles or a truck that doesnt have scratches, where the hell has it even been in its life and how do they even know what they are capable of".

Some decent stories I've picked up along the way:

I ripped 30% of the skin off the right side of my body wrecking a motorcycle at 130 mph on R16 flag day 2004. If you look at my forearms you can still see the scoring. As part of it though a rock got stuck in my ankle and vibrated as I slid on the road. It put a golf ball sized hole in my ankle. That scars naughty.

I've got a scar on my ring finger right knuckle from helping my dad put a high rise manifold on his old boat. I smile about that one every now and then thinking about a simpler time.

I've got a scar on the top of my head from the morning Jay Mack lost his life on Hwy 6. (Head on car accident almost killed my mom, thank God to be alive everyday thinking about that)

I've got several cigarette burns on my shoulders from nights my buddy Andrew Bauer and I would get drunk in high school and try to prove we were men. ( He went off to the war and got all F'ed up and came home and drank himself to death a few years ago)

I've got a nasty one on the end of my point ter finger from the time my best friend and I went fishing down in Hardy Arkansas 30 years ago and I got snagged and pulled the hook back into my finger. He still gives me shit.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT