ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody have Baltimore advice for Tyler?

For those who have lived there before. Nice fancy apartment building, good restaurants/bars nearby, preferably close to the stadium.
Visited numerous times to the Inner Harbor and Fells Point, lots of restaurants and bars in these areas so he can find a place around here or more than not, move outside of the city, much safer. Baltimore isn’t known as the safest city at the present time.

Lived in the area for 12 years and attended football and baseball games which is a nice facility. Riverfront also very nice, but Baltimore is a not a place I would live in. Best advise stay outside of Baltimore as much as possible.

He will only have to venture into Baltimore 10x/year. Their training facility is outside the city. He will be fine.

So is his girl friend Rachael heading east with Tyler? He brought her with to meet coach Harbough. Looks like a nice young lady.

Yeah, don't venture far from the stadiums after a game.
I had no idea. I've only flown into there a couple of times and driven a rental car out of the area.

I live in Chicago, there are many high-price neighborhoods with fancy places to live. Responses to Baltimore have been an education. I just think about Johnny Unitas and Bert Jones. Crabcakes and seafood mentioned above.

Yes my Baltimore advice is to request a trade to the Vikings so they can win a Super Bowl. :D
Vikings win a SB?….

spilling-spits.gif

Bruster’s is the place to go for ice cream, especially their seasonal flavors. Their deep dish apple pie ice cream in their fall flavors is phenomenal!

Columbia is one of the better places to live. Roughly 20-25 minutes from M&T Bank Stadium, depending on traffic.

Love Tyler, love Steelers. So torn right now.
Was really hoping for a Lindy pick. Last year, you could really really see Ben struggle with the snap in the shotgun. I fear a new QB and Kendrick Green at center will be a problem. Tyler is better in al Amatriciana aspects. IMO.

Was really hoping for a Lindy pick. Last year, you could really really see Ben struggle with the snap in the shotgun. I fear a new QB and Kendrick Green at center will be a problem. Tyler is better in al Amatriciana aspects. IMO.
*in all aspects. My italian cooking snuck in there.

I was hoping the Bears would take Lindy, or at least some Midwestern team. But Baltimore is just depressing. Cannot stand the Ravens. Baltimore is terrible place to live, even if you have money or perhaps especially if you have money.

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steak Restaurant
on Baltimore Inner Harbor is a great place to eat.
The last time my family ate there there were five
NY Yankee players dining in a booth about 20 feet
from us.

Annapolis is a neat place and on 25 minutes away. There are a lot of places close by that are nice. I wouldn’t live in Baltimore either but so many nice areas are close by.

Reactions: kkhawk
For those who have lived there before. Nice fancy apartment building, good restaurants/bars nearby, preferably close to the stadium.
Pretty sure Ty is getting good advice from a former NLF'r that lives in Solon. Ty will be okay and do great things as a Raven. So happy for him and his family.

He should talk with Marshall Yanda, lol. I am sure they saw each other frequently in the last couple years.

Get a house in Federal Hill, lot of nice restaurants, close to the Harbor and Fort McHenry. Welcome to Baltimore, Tyler!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT