ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody watching 60 Minutes?

jim-halpert-looks-at-computer-shakes-head.gif

Reactions: SansAgain
You’re voting for pedos and Marxism and Donald didn’t rape anyone you ****ing weirdo. I’m sure you’re worried about Trump passing a law where you can’t creep around locker rooms dick grazing
Would that law include barging into the dressing rooms of underage girls when they were naked? Like Trump often did.

Last edited:
Dear, Trump, at least wait a little longer before reviewing an interview you are pretending you were too busy to do, but very clearly watched.

No, that happened on day one when they reversed border policy. Lots of tarantulas drying up here after their candidate’s interview.

Do you think Kamala is a great leader and does she check all the boxes to be the leader of the free world? Pick one box and I’ll destroy you.
Great leader? Probably not. Does she check all the boxes?. Again, probably not, but then, who was the last candidate that did?

If you’re being truly honest about it, a good number of those criteria are really unknowable until someone is put in that position.

I'm beginning to think that a significant portion of our country is suffering from something akin to paranoid schizophrenia. Take the woman who refuses to believe Trump lost—she's completely unhinged. No matter how overwhelming the evidence, she's determined to cling to this baseless fantasy. It's as if facts don't stand a chance against the conspiracy-laden world she's trapped in.

I'm beginning to think that a significant portion of our country is suffering from something akin to paranoid schizophrenia. Take the woman who refuses to believe Trump lost—she's completely unhinged. No matter how overwhelming the evidence, she's determined to cling to this baseless fantasy. It's as if facts don't stand a chance against the conspiracy-laden world she's trapped in.

Trump supporters didn't bat an eye at alternative facts, they're in for the duration just like a cult.

Did you hear the comment that she raised a million dollars with her conspiracy bullshit? How many of these people just know there’s money to be made off of the cult?

You’re voting for pedos and Marxism and Donald didn’t rape anyone you ****ing weirdo. I’m sure you’re worried about Trump passing a law where you can’t creep around locker rooms dick grazing
Didn't rape anyone!! 🤣🤣 A court of law says you are wrong... unless you are happy his trial ONLY found him to be a sexual abuser vs rapist. That ought to make you happy. Only a sexual abuser. Hey, party at E Jean's house tonight. Bonespurs is paying!

Didn't rape anyone!! 🤣🤣 A court of law says you are wrong... unless you are happy his trial ONLY found him to be a sexual abuser vs rapist. That ought to make you happy. Only a sexual abuser. Hey, party at E Jean's house tonight. Bonespurs is paying!
Party at E Jean's house.

Even that sentence invokes the smell of cat piss.

No.

Not even close.

You could say she is a better person.... but she has ZERO leadership ability.

What has she lead?
Prosecutor, District Attorney, Attorney General, Vice President of the United States. What had Bonespurs led when he stumbled onto the presidency? Oh yeah, a failed reality show and a dozen bancruptcies. No comparison.

Because pisspants always begged for it and then it somehow actually happened with Biden so now people think this is going to be some new norm.

The other funny one is "resign now".

These people have zero value outside of politics, they aren't resigning from shit.
My god. The simplicity of that type of thinking.

I’d be much more at peace with myself if I was capable of such.

Pretty much confirms my Garbage v Hot Garbage analysis of this election.

Worst 2 presidential nominees of my lifetime.
Bins… what does that mean? It’s a meaningless complaint…this election is a microcosm of the US today. Nothing more, nothing less. There is a pretty obvious “process” as to how Harris became the Dem choice…there is really a cloudy, convoluted process that justifies how/why Republicans chose Trump, again. Who does Trump think he is…Adlai Stevenson? ;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT