ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody watching

hawkeye122671

All-Conference
Jan 30, 2007
This crazy Philly v Atlanta game? Kind of reminds me of Saturday. one team dominant in first half the other dominant in second. Good to see Babs and Clayborn out there with Godfrey.

Reactions: meatloaf55
Yeah Babs has always been a good player for them but happy to see clayborn out their making significant plays. He put a lot of pressure on the QB on that last series of the game. I saw they had him in at DT but I wasnt able to watch most of the game so don't know if he was there the whole time

Yeah I was really happy to see AC in there and Babs - one of my favs! Love that he's still there. Forgot Godfrey was there now wish Moeaki had been kept on!

The defense was lost in the 2nd half. Really stepped up on the final drive. I don't know why but I don't seem to want Chip Kelly to win at all. He's not coming to Iowa so I don't know why I would want him to fail at Philly. He would just end up coming to college and turning that program around as well.

Watching Greenway now. Is that Reisner playing for Minnesota #82. Berman and Dilfer are on my all Mute team. Just awful.

I was thinking the exact thing about boomer and dilfer. Just awful. Seems like they are trying too hard to be rememberable but are just crappy.

I don't think Reisner is with the Vikings anymore.

Ugly game so far. 49ers much more physical. Teddy making too many safe plays early and their offense can stay out long enough to get AP involved.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT