ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else find it ironic that the people that rail on about the evils of government the most...

Who?

You couldn't have added this to one of the other 4 threads about this leak of a rumor?

I'm a republican, I do not want rape victims to be required to carry to term that child. I believe there is a time frame that needs to be put in place and a female should have access to healthcare prior to that.

Yall need to relax.

Who?

You couldn't have added this to one of the other 4 threads about this leak of a rumor?

I'm a republican, I do not want rape victims to be required to carry to term that child. I believe there is a time frame that needs to be put in place and a female should have access to healthcare prior to that.

Yall need to relax.
It's weird you say to relax when 12 year old rape victims are going to be forced to become mothers.

Who?

Yall need to relax.
But you want abortion bans? You think that's the government's job to sort out? I think a massive violation of civil liberties is the LAST thing we should relax about:

This was one of the main reasons I flipped from a R to the D along with the fake personal responsibility and fake moral values BS. It doesn't get any more big government than forcing a woman to carry and deliver a baby she doesn't want in my opinion. If these Republican men with all these opinions on the topic could get pregnant this wouldn't even be up for debate. Hypocrite trash

This was one of the main reasons I flipped from a R to the D along with the fake personal responsibility and fake moral values BS. It doesn't get any more big government than forcing a woman to carry and deliver a baby she doesn't want in my opinion. If these Republican men with all these opinions on the topic could get laid this wouldn't even be up for debate. Hypocrite trash
FIFY

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
This was one of the main reasons I flipped from a R to the D along with the fake personal responsibility and fake moral values BS. It doesn't get any more big government than forcing a woman to carry and deliver a baby she doesn't want in my opinion. If these Republican men with all these opinions on the topic could get pregnant this wouldn't even be up for debate. Hypocrite trash
What about the republican women with the same opinion?

It's because the right doesn't think of women as equal. They're just a wayward rib.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT