ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone ever figure out who

What do you mean? Randy works nights and he has two German Shepards because he does not want to leave his kids in danger. He does have a gun which bugs me to no end but he keeps it locked away. He has a nice house and does not do drugs.
I use drugs and have a nice house, what are you implying?

Reactions: ParkerHawk
Are you the doper that wanted me to loan money from you but I had to smoke dope?? I do not hang out at drug houses if that is what you are asking? I do not go out to drink and I really just go to my brother Randy's place. You can come over there sometime but do NOT bring drugs because we do not want them an his dogs will come after you with that junk.

How about a prime rib lunch at Shotgun's some Friday?

How about a prime rib lunch at Shotgun's some Friday?
TB is trying to save up two grand to buy a "job." It's ramen noodles in his house for a while, maybe fried spam if he wants to be fancy. But if you set up a gofundme account to pay for a dinner with TB, I'll gladly pitch in. Just ask him how to set one up, he knows.

TB is trying to save up two grand to buy a "job." It's ramen noodles in his house for a while, maybe fried spam if he wants to be fancy. But if you set up a gofundme account to pay for a dinner with TB, I'll gladly pitch in. Just ask him how to set one up, he knows.

I'm happy to buy, but doubt he will accept money from a stoner o_O

What do you mean? Randy works nights and he has two German Shepards because he does not want to leave his kids in danger. He does have a gun which bugs me to no end but he keeps it locked away. He has a nice house and does not do drugs.

I meant that you literally have a brother named Randy, he has dogs, and he doesn't get high. I was only summarizing things that you had shared. Is your mom's name Mary Lou by chance?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT