ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone remember a movie called Serial with Martin Mull?

JRHawk2003

HR King
Jul 9, 2003
It was one I remembered from the old Cinemax days. Pretty funny stuff at the time.

Hard to think of, but all those people doing that new aged California crap of the time are now in their late 70's and 80's.

51REs5tO%2BiL._SY445_.jpg

I remember Martin Mull at the door of a cultist home in an effort to get his daughter back saying to a cult member, "well, we don't love you, you sonofabitch, now get out of the way . . . "

Chris & Rita & Martin Mull are meeting at the Troubadour. Well get it on with the joy of cooking while the crowd cries out for more...……….

I remember Martin Mull at the door of a cultist home in an effort to get his daughter back saying to a cult member, "well, we don't love you, you sonofabitch, now get out of the way . . . "

This would be pretty out there movie for 1980.

It was one I remembered from the old Cinemax days. Pretty funny stuff at the time.

Hard to think of, but all those people doing that new aged California crap of the time are now in their late 70's and 80's.

51REs5tO%2BiL._SY445_.jpg
Sounds vaguely familiar. Actually I think I was reviewing movies in '80, so I might have reviewed it. I reviewed a lot of forgettable movies.

Saw it years ago and have recommended it to a fellow movie buff. I remember it being funny, but it may have aged to where it isn't anymore.

Gay Bruce doll.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT