ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone see Eno's new Tweet?

I get it you watching your team but we won unfortunately not by the score of the the game and once we get some things fixed Black Friday will be a battle! Good luck and the west
Is wide open just like ur wife's pussay Anyways I'm off to bed. Next week will be a win. Unless we got these same refs but I wouldn't be surprised if there suspended a week, Iowa losing hurts the big ten

If we have the same coaching staff next week, we lose. Stop kidding yourself.

I'm staying off this board until we win next week you are annoying fans. Give NW credit they had 5 amazing catches one of the best running backs in the country and we won the game not by score.

If you wanna blame Kirk then fine your right he shoulda paid the refs more than NW boosters did. It would have been a big victory if it wasn't for that stocky ugly ref who flagged us way more when NW had 2 times more penalties in real life.

That game Iowa wins 99 out of 100 times With different refs. Also most the time home team gets more calls, and again NW had more penalties, but called for 1!! Maybe you muted the game but the commentors said Iowa is getting hosed on these calls. Good bye until we win next week you Kirk haters can have fun complaining about him to make you feel like you right.

Can some of you fans that have nothing good to say switch to Nebraska fans please because you sound like them I'm assuming your from western Iowa most of you that just rip on Kirk. He lost us the NDSU game but not the NW one. We got Oklahoma stated but all game.

I'm staying off this board until we win next week you are annoying fans. Give NW credit they had 5 amazing catches one of the best running backs in the country and we won the game not by score.

If you wanna blame Kirk then fine your right he shoulda paid the refs more than NW boosters did. It would have been a big victory if it wasn't for that stocky ugly ref who flagged us way more when NW had 2 times more penalties in real life.

That game Iowa wins 99 out of 100 times With different refs. Also most the time home team gets more calls, and again NW had more penalties, but called for 1!! Maybe you muted the game but the commentors said Iowa is getting hosed on these calls. Good bye until we win next week you Kirk haters can have fun complaining about him to make you feel like you right.

Typical pathetic blame the refs post....

I never blame the refs typical blame Kirk is what you are I'm done with you idiots again my life is good so i don't need to read stupid bullshit. Only this game and 2006 Florida have I ever blamed the refs. Tyler you don't know me so STFU. Cya Saturday after a victory.

TylerJ76 my wife taken when Iowa beat Michigan in basketball This year. Rocky says she's ugly and his wife's smoking lol

Last edited:
I never blame the refs typical blame Kirk is what you are I'm done with you idiots again my life is good so i don't need to read stupid bullshit. Only this game and 2006 Florida have I ever blamed the refs. Tyler you don't know me so STFU. Cya Saturday after a victory.

I thought you were leaving after the last post?

I know you're reading this. Who's the blonde? She's not bad.

Reactions: FairfIowafan1984
If we lose commits, I don't believe that Eno will be one of them. He was high on the Hawkeyes going INTO last year while Ferentz was on the hot seat. He seems to (believe it or not) actually really like Iowa and didn't commit based off our record last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT