ADVERTISEMENT

Apologist STOP and be be proud

BDE420

Team MVP
Apr 28, 2024

But I know how you like facts so probably won’t but stand and be proud more than a month a year! You are heard and respected here

Reactions: hexumhawk
@Moral, Drunk to English translation please.

New Girl I Give Up GIF

I have nothing to apologize about salvery. Never owned anyone ever. Get made at the democrats in US and the Elite not common people who been slaves to the system from the beginning.

And every race has been a slave. The word Slave derives from Slavic pretty sure that’s not Africa. Blacks sold blacks where’s the outrage and reparations? Other slaves were conquered and had no choices.

It’s all wrong but apologize and give to something I never did or agreed with, hardest pass ever. But you do you apologists if that’s what you desire.

And I get why non of you would listen or watch the video it’s a minority woman so you don’t want to have to tell her the real Truth and how she’s wrong as liberals love to do if not in the lineral
Box of what’s what and how it is. For those with open mind give it a watch it’s only facts

I have nothing to apologize about salvery. Never owned anyone ever. Get made at the democrats in US and the Elite not common people who been slaves to the system from the beginning.

And every race has been a slave. The word Slave derives from Slavic pretty sure that’s not Africa. Blacks sold blacks where’s the outrage and reparations? Other slaves were conquered and had no choices.

It’s all wrong but apologize and give to something I never did or agreed with, hardest pass ever. But you do you apologists if that’s what you desire.
“Get made”

I’m interested to know how many know the woman speaking.
She is a school principal in England, who’s school has some of the poorest students in the country and get some of the highest gsce scores in the nation.
People do like her because she refuses to handicap her children by letting them sink to other’s perceptions of them rather than their own.
Factually, what did she get wrong?

Reactions: BDE420
Welcome to the board @BDE420 ! We're excited to have you join us. Could you please tell us a little about yourself? We'd love to hear about your background, experiences, and anything else you'd like to share.
I shared an about me should be in my history. Hope that helps clarify who I am. I do find it odd you want to know about a random internet person but it’s there for you to learn.

I don’t care to know about you just thoughts on the topic. Either side is fine just bring why you feel how you feel. No wrong answers here it’s a safe space I don’t discriminate.

So many awesome original thoughts here.

Welcome to the board @BDE420 ! We're excited to have you join us. Could you please tell us a little about yourself? We'd love to hear about your background, experiences, and anything else you'd like to share.
He has so many backgrounds from which to choose. Remember that time he wanted us to think he was a “black” guy? Then there was the time he wanted us to think he was “gay.” So many different personalities; always the exact same tired talking points. Wonder if he’ll pick a fight with the mods this go around. They’d probably actually have to mod though, to provoke him.

And I get why non of you would listen or watch the video it’s a minority woman so you don’t want to have to tell her the real Truth and how she’s wrong as liberals love to do if not in the lineral
Box of what’s what and how it is. For those with open mind give it a watch it’s only facts
200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT