ADVERTISEMENT

Appropriate comment from a governor?

BelemNole

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
According to a Tweet from The State reporter Joseph Bustos — which was then shared by Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairman Jaime Harrison — McMaster said at the convention over the weekend, “I look forward to the day that democrats are so rare, we have to hunt them with dogs.”

According to a Tweet from The State reporter Joseph Bustos — which was then shared by Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairman Jaime Harrison — McMaster said at the convention over the weekend, “I look forward to the day that democrats are so rare, we have to hunt them with dogs.”

Sure it is……just when a comment such as this comes back to bite Republicans in the butt, I dont wanna hear any whining. But I will……..

That’s pretty stupid. Who the hell did this idiot beat in the last election?
Hot Shots Idiot GIF

1. This is today's GOP.
2. Don't mess with dog owners. He's scum for suggesting the most noble of all animals should be hunted. F him.

Reactions: ericram
Sure, my bad. But, to clarify, you see a big difference between hunt them with dogs and hunt them like dogs?
No, but it negates point 2, which bothers me more than saying they are so scared you have to use dogs to find them. I hate both parties

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT